Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Let's Start It Off Right!
Let's Start It Off Right!

<Hidden>

User

Why you guys dont put Armor Tokens to Voteshop, it is imposible to get Heroic ones. I dunno put Heroic Armor token for 500 Vote :) and lets see how voting will go in that way?

Archmaiden

User

for some coments here i havent that problem before whit vote now no , just need to relogout close site and to join again if u vote from more accs. and Sateriaza rellentles is to much enought whit vote shop what wartfull run whit you from voteshop alot of noobs are become to stay and wait only vote rewards and no playing. And Gratz for the shrits become in vote shop is so sweet i didnt belived before when i vote after i get all from vote shop i sell 200-300 vote points for many things recipes and learned much more

Archmaiden

User

Vote not only for rewards vote for the server the name tolk alot Neverendles need to back whit more peoples all can do that thogether and in vote shop u can get alot of more than what alot of players thing only for relentless or some mounts

Jem

User

@ Oblivionkg - The "IN" are the votes NE makes to that vote site. The "OUT" is the number of times our banner is clicked on. The "OUT" is also used it there is a tie for the "IN" to determine the winner.

<Hidden>

User

How to obtain 95% vp's if xtremetop100 doesnt load? :S

<Hidden>

User

rejectedav

User

i having troubles with xtreme too :(((

Development Team Leader

User

Neverendless does not own or control the vote sites and as such is not responsible for their content or for any problems you may experience as a result of, or while, accessing these sites. In particular if the site is unavailable for some reason there is nothing whatsoever that Neverendless can do about it. Commments or complaints about the vote sites may be directed to their respective owners.

See Above.

<Hidden>

User

i've voted in all my 3 accounts, but still ,others got to do their part, i see its still 18th position in xtremetop! Come on GUYS VOTE

Neildoomhammer

User

Who got 10 bonus points? I got 50 vote points don't know if it includes the bonus!

<Hidden>

User

hi stewart what dos i't mean when this coms out to me and i cant vote (Could not open socket) on xtremetop100

<Hidden>

User

[quorete=123070]IM VOTING OMG :'D[/quote]

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

IM VOTING OMG :'D

re
Yeah def voting thanks NE your awesome!

re

You need to be logged in to reply.