Forums
Forums >>> >>>
E-Mail Confirmation now Required
E-Mail Confirmation now Required

<Hidden>

User

u must go to never endless account management and then send email verificat6ion code and then check ur email and then enter the code in there and then tada

<Hidden>

User

it's normal that i must download a new patch to play? pls answer

<Hidden>

User

This is my code: 9479852650

<Hidden>

User

Hey, as I have to do to confirm my few that I have 3 .. please help
:(

<Hidden>

User

i have problem with my e-mail

<Hidden>

User

omg cant be sirious... whats with the ppl which dont know their email adress? do you really think they will create new accounts just to play again on this server?
if i dont remember my email adresses i wont play again on this server... THATS sirious!

jureee

User

can somebody tell me where i must write my code :5919752185!

<Hidden>

User

this is so stupid i forget my e-mail -.- please fix this :S

<Hidden>

User

Such a noob thing.I have 8 accounts and don t now the f...ing e-mail.So bye bye NE

<Hidden>

User

Okay I'm really confused. I just verified my account, and when I tried to log in it told me I needed to download a patch and restart wow before I continued. I downloaded the patch and apparently it was cataclysm?? So now I have cata on my computer? was that supposed to happen?

<Hidden>

User

i dont have a email :(.....

<Hidden>

User

I make my acc safe :P

<Hidden>

User

pls help me icant log in

<Hidden>

User

Lol now can play only goods man i can play yeaaaa

<Hidden>

User

You can put any email address you want on your account... you don't NEED to use the one you initially registered with. Just make a new one and put that one in there and have the confirmation sent to it. /facepalm.

<Hidden>

User

waves .. I have a problem I can not access ami ke tale to be telling me that my whole account to access temporarily disabled T_T not know if I can get right myself x favor as soon as possible ...... greetings

<Hidden>

User

why SARVER do this to kick evry one? or what? :@

<Hidden>

User

I have problem with conect, can you help my?

<Hidden>

User

CRAP..I forgot what email i used and i have tried all of my emails and cant find it im screwed

<Hidden>

User

hi plz send me my code this email ok hametaf_01@yahoo.com

<Hidden>

User

]THANK[/u] YOU :[/b])

<Hidden>

User

Some email "operators" don't get codes from NE!

<Hidden>

User

guys just go to your email account i dont have a problem if u dont have accounts and then go to wow account management and then send verification code and then open ur email and then u'll see a code and then type the code on the verification code on the account management

<Hidden>

User

guys just go to your email account i dont have a problem if u dont have accounts and then go to wow account management and then send verification code and then open ur email and then u'll see a code and then type the code on the verification code on the account management

<Hidden>

User

Hola , lol hahahahahaha

Lolkin

User

This is one way to weed out the people who don't pay attention and follow directions.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Hi, I go to my account with my email, but asks me to download (not to be) but to download it and sent me till the patch 4.0.0 (Cataclysm) I do not know what to do to return to play ...!

Answer I hope, I have to give my wow flagpole installed the 4.0.0?? Thanks GM ... I hope your fast response!

jaeger123

User

thats why you guys gotta pay attention...tsk...tskk.tskk

<Hidden>

User

I got 6 acc with just 2 email =) ... i can normally put my 6 acc with just one email. but i divided it

You need to be logged in to reply.