Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Holiday Vote Shop Special
Holiday Vote Shop Special

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Players, take note! Another incentive to vote!

We will be offering the Level 80 Service (Arthas) and Level 85 Service (Deathwing) in the vote shop for TWO DAYS ONLY on December 24th and 25th.

Remember vote points are distributed on the 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and last day of the month. Our rank has improved on the vote sites and point distributions have thus been more generous! Vote now, and regularly, to earn the points to spend on this special. Each offered Service will be available for 200 vote points for these two days only!

Happy Holidays, Neverendless! And Happy Voting, too! ;)

<Hidden>

User

Good ,Ty Blackswann Gona buy 5x 80 lvl )

Brickbreaker

User

<Hidden>

User

Oh oh ooooh! Happy Christmas!! :)
Nice idea!

But... Just one question..... Can you please tell me.. If i want to create a new character from lvl 1 to 85 on Deathwing server... Will i need 200x3 votes? So 600 vote points?!

<Hidden>

User

Waited long for this moment -my sweet milk drinking toon waiting to grow up, need this kind of tonic boost wow. Cant w8 till as already have earned more than 500+ vp in each account .
(if am not mistaken it means we can lvl up to 80 right from any lvl ?)

Hail Neverendless-wow.

Gracias Ysabel, Gracias senor Bobby

<Hidden>

User

o_O i dont have 200 vp...

<Hidden>

User

is it even possible to reach 200 vp's in 6 days? lol u kidding me right?

<Hidden>

User

hi Ysabel can you put some icc25 items on the vote shop 2 that will be cool ^_^

Syzygy

User

jaztwo

User

Nice for those who vote just to help the server... Btw can i transfer some vote points to another account? just for the leveling :3

<Hidden>

User

Who doesnt have 200 vp till 25 or 26 december ?! ...What will do :O ?

Kranith

User

<Hidden>

User

200 is kinda much :)

<Hidden>

User

you can say i'm complaining all you want, but 200 takes a while to save up to.. i've been voting heavily (missing only probably 2 votes/week) while gearing characters. I have 95 vp now with 1 week to go means nooo level 80s for me, and a little more notice would have let me save up to the 200 mark :( I'd gladly give all 95 plus next weeks VP for it. Any chance of lowering to 100 for the first toon then increasing to 200 for any further toons after that?
I would still like to thank you for the offer, it is very kind of you guys!

<Hidden>

User

perfect xD 7 new chars! :)

guv

User

Umm that is a good idea but most of the time when i vote i can only vote for 2 sites? why is that ? and do oyou make up for lost votes when you know the sites are down or not going through? just asking in a nice way so plz don't shout at me.

<Hidden>

User

@hide, this is not a NE problem, it is the sites who are failing :-(. more people have these problems, just try to vote it later the same day and then mostly it works.

And yup 200 vote points is a lot but this action for sure will happen again, so if you have less points now, next year you will have like 4 new level 80s or 85s... then other people have the same problem, it is always a "timing" issue... sometimes lucky and sometimes not.

By the way just buy a token for level 80 or 85, and gear it up with your 200vp,,,,

<Hidden>

User

Yeah, really good ideea and a nice gift but 200vp it's much too expensive :)
It's impossible to earn 200vp in just 6 days :D

<Hidden>

User

I mean i am gearing up immediately when i get VP, and at most i got 50 VP in a week, Here is the idea if you have like lets say 150 VP, donate for lvl 80 use VP on gear you instantly get 5k gs with crafted stuffs :)

But the thing is i cant donate (which i was able to), that new donation method well i am filling form, it says you need to fill form O.o

However well it is kind of a nice opportunity to people who has 200 VP in their account.

guv

User

@Kruijs if it's the sites that are failing then i think it may be time for NE to change the voting sites or add more to compensate for the ones that don't let us vote when we want to vote. not everyone can vote i.e cos they have jobs to go to school to go to lol. Plus by adding a few more it will get NE more noticed out there.

<Hidden>

User

Its all good, but there is no way to reach 200 vote points in 6 days, shud told us earlier...

<Hidden>

User

@Hide, they've gone over this in the past, the XtremeTop100 site is buggy as $*&@, but brings in more traffic than the other two. I know it is a pain, but it is good for NE to keep this site, as well as the others, even in their buggy states. I seriously doubt the other sites out there would be much better anyways.
Check this forum topic: http://forum.neverendless-wow.com/showthread.php?t=127606

<Hidden>

User

Wll it is a gift however...I think this gift is only for real NE lovers...Like ppl who voted daily :D

<Hidden>

User

In all honesty you guys are being greedy. Be happy that they are even offering this for the VS. if anything its unfair to those who have everything already 80 and 200 points isnt really that much if u cant get that much well then thats your fault for spending your VP so often

<Hidden>

User

In all honesty you guys are being greedy. Be happy that they are even offering this for the VS. if anything its unfair to those who have everything already 80 and 200 points isnt really that much if u cant get that much well then thats your fault for spending your VP so often

totally agree with you... I mean... Is that all? I was expecting something more for Chrismas like random ICC items in a present or chips promotions...

<Hidden>

User

Everybody that is complaining that 200 is too many, all I can say is if you have been voting everyday to help NE the 200 points would be nothing. If you have not been helping then you don't deserve this special offer.

I think this is the best vote shop offer ever so thank you NE.

<Hidden>

User

frankly speaking its kind of too costly and 200 vote point is too much to yearn in 6 days!!!!! and i go with all who say that we even get less time you must say us more earlier:p

<Hidden>

User

Yell, Shout, Cry , You were loosing this chance because of you are not voting regularly.

Neverendless is keep saying in chat and in sites -KEEP VOTING every 12 hours.

30 days x (6 counts/day )=180 counted minimum Votepoints / Month , 2160 MInimum Votepoints / Year. If rank goes higher Bobby gives more additional vp to your current vp's so think think think.

isn't it nice if u would have been voting for a year and get 10 toons to be instant lvl 80. Instant lvl 80 upgrade is 10 chip per toon.

I have 4000+ votepoints just think i may have 20 toons to be instant lvl 80 + can buy instant item level 245 from vote shops. Toon -- ready to play.

They haven't told us to earn 200 votepoints in a 6 days, they have been telling us each possible way to vote everyday.

All i say is Doooooooon't loose chance for next upcoming vote shop specials.

<Hidden>

User

@ Shree

thank you

IF people have been voting then they can take advantage of this special reward. If not then they can't.

So vote everyday maybe twice a day and build up your points then you can cash in next time.

<Hidden>

User

Then what is the point of this promo if it's useless to start voting now? If this was meant to be an "incentive to vote", everybody should have an equal chance and not just the regular voters.

You need to be logged in to reply.