Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Upcoming Server Maintenance
Upcoming Server Maintenance

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Dear Players,

You may remember not too long ago we had some issues with a piece of hardware and that caused some downtime for the server. To prevent any further errors with this piece of hardware, we are scheduling a maintenance to make a replacement.

Tuesday, October 16 at 8 am server time we will have both realms offline for about an hour to make this fix. Any necessary information or updates will be available here on the website.

Thank you in advance for your patience during this maintenance and please do feel free to join us in our other areas (TeamSpeak, Forums, IRC, Facebook) to pass the time!

Kranith

User

good job NE, if 1hour of downtime may cover us all from massive Ddos attacks, then keep the server off even for 2 hours!! :)
I also hope this maintenance will help getting away the server lags, that seemed to be a bit increasing in last few days ;)

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO NEVERENDLESS!!!

zigvab25

User

Will the website itself be down, too? Just curious for those of us who use it.

<Hidden>

User

Usually these kind of fixes take down the website, armoury and game server, as far as I know the IRC, forums and ts3 are hosted in a different area to the main game and site/armoury as they are all linked to the same database, the forums, ts3 and IRC aren't. So you should be able to chatter away, but most likely won't be able to use a few site features, like voting and account panel etc.

zigvab25

User

Oh okay, thank you, Phoenix.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

please do feel free to join us in our other areas (TeamSpeak, Forums, IRC, Facebook) to pass the time!

new forum's event: role play ICC 25 hc?:> ;)

take your time NE :)

<Hidden>

User

ahhhh...thats why its very laggy....

jov_0001

User

Tuesday, October 16 at 8 am server time we will have both realms offline for about an hour to make this fix.

I will give a Clock to the Staff to show them how to timing. Because their hours are usually "A BIT" longer. jajaja

You need to be logged in to reply.