Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Talent Reset
Talent Reset

Development Team Leader

User

Just to keep you all posted, this afternoon we fixed an issue with talent trees that people were exploiting. To celebrate this fix (and also to clean up the mess the issue created) we've given everybody one free (mandatory) talent reset. Enjoy.

Oh, we left your old talent trees up on the armory just in case you can't remember what you had and can't be bothered figuring out a sensible spec yourself, but if you log in/out it will overwrite what's on the armory so if you need it check it out before you log out.

darkgar

User

Thank you NE. Appreciate it.

<Hidden>

User

^ D=

In any case, it just happened a bit too surprisingly (of course it was intentional and we do understand). Most of us had to re-talent 5 or more toons because of this...

But it's all for the better I suppose...

edit:

Thanks for the reset I found something wrong with my Prot Warr talents =D

<Hidden>

User

sweet now maybe ppl will stop accusing me of talent stacking. and ppl that do will be beatable !!

<Hidden>

User

Ty guys for reset tallent

<Hidden>

User

i dont really get how they even staked talents but i guess that dont matter now (:

<Hidden>

User

Thank god so these noobs wont accuse me too of talent stacking, i play legit.

Matahari

User

Famous talent stackers will not appreciate this move

good job !

<Hidden>

User

Thank god so these noobs wont accuse me too of talent stacking, i play legit.

lol dun worry DV we believe joo! <3

<Hidden>

User

Well. First of all thanks NE, but: I'm not this "up-to-date" with what people are crying about... so, wich talents have been fixed exactly? all of them, or is there a list of fixed ones or what? C'mon, srsly, you certainly havent fixed all of them, have ya?

<Hidden>

User

it isnt the talents, its the stacking

was a bug that let people 'stack' talents, or in example: subt rogues with shadow dance (subt's highest ability) and hunger for blood (assassination's highest ability), which normally is impossible.

EDIT: others are catching on: this gives you opportunity to re-examine specs. I recommend you do, as you notice things you didnt before.

<Hidden>

User

Thank you NE for fixing it as fast as possible.
It really was getting out of hand.

Vali

User

Didn't even know this problem existed...thank you NE for fixing it.

I noticed that for some of my chars the last talent in the tree (like explosive shot for surv. hunter) is missing the icon...I noticed this on my frost mage's brain freeze too; if it happens to you don't be alarmed, cause it will appear after relog.

<Hidden>

User

Thanx to NE staff :D

<Hidden>

User

FINNALY NICE! GREAT JOB!

poowarrior88

User

very nice guys thank you

<Hidden>

User

Does this mean bugged spells will work now?

No, they fixed the talent stack exploit, don't assume things when it isn't mentioned in the announcement. :)

<Hidden>

User

This is probably the biggest breakthrough on NE since Deathbringer's Will was fixed...

Zaayid

User

Does this mean bugged spells will work now?

No, they fixed the talent stack exploit, don't assume things when it isn't mentioned in the announcement. :)

Awww :(

<Hidden>

User

Finaly!!!Thanks you NE <3

<Hidden>

User

YAY! No more 'ret' pallies using crusader strike and avenger's shield :D
or conflags from demo locks, or haunts from destro ones. haunt + conflag = major butt stinging
especially when they're FD.
thanks for leveling the playing field a bit more NE :D

<Hidden>

User

fix talens and pets nxt!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

Yay. nc job NE staf... fix talents and pet skills pls!! :D

<Hidden>

User

locks may be stingy, but they will always be fluffy

<Hidden>

User

YAY! No more 'ret' pallies using crusader strike and avenger's shield :D
or conflags from demo locks, or haunts from destro ones. haunt + conflag = major butt stinging
especially when they're FD.
thanks for leveling the playing field a bit more NE :D

wow? i never know about about that?

<Hidden>

User

Jem

User

If you find there is something that was working before the new update but isnt working now then please post it in this thread.

Only post spells broken by the update please.

priestesskaori

User

Thanks NE :) Finally no more excuses or accusations on duels, bg's and events ^ ^.. sweet :)

<Hidden>

User

ty for stop talant hack

<Hidden>

User

il make my dk now.

You need to be logged in to reply.