Forums
Forums >>> >>>
May the Best In Class Win!
May the Best In Class Win!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Greetings Neverendless!

We are very excited to announce a new special event we believe will be exciting for all! For the next 10 weeks, beginning October 12, the Battlemasters will be hosting a "Best In Class" Tournament. The first place winner of each round will receive a unique, one-of-a-kind "Best In Class" Tabard. Assuming the event is enjoyed by the Community, future rotations will be held, but each class's tabard may only be worn by ONE player at a time. Compete each rotation to claim, maintain or reclaim your rights to the title Best In Class!

Tournaments will be held on the following Saturdays at 11:00 AM Server Time:

• October 12th - Priests
  • October 19th - Warriors
  • October 26th - Hunters
  • November 2nd - Paladins
  • November 9th - Mages
  • November 16th - Rogues
  • November 23rd - Warlocks
  • November 30th - Death Knights
  • December 7th - Druids
  • December 14th - Shamans

Dates and times are of course subject to change should any scheduling conflict arise.

Please also be aware that all information given may be subject to change before and during the course of the tournaments. The community will be notified of any such changes through the Battlemaster forum and/or website announcements.

Customs will be allowed in this tournament. We do realize that not everyone has custom items and are considering options for non-customs in future rotations.

Event will be single elimination, winner take all. Unless otherwise noted, standard 1v1 event rules apply.

As per 1v1 rules, no healers will be allowed in these events. "Healer" is defined as having 21 or more points in any healing trait line(s).

These tournaments will differ from previous 1v1 events in that there will be no win by /roll. Battlemasters will advise in detail about this at the time of the event.

Watch for in-game announcements at the listed event times and be prepared to whisper quickly! The hosting Battlemaster will accept the first 30 class-appropriate competitors.

While we would very much like to allow spectators at these events, until a suitable location is set up, the event will be closed to non-participant players. Upon elimination from the tournament players will be teleported from the zone. Before the final match-up of each tournament, each of the remaining two competitors may invite five of their friends to be ported in to spectate. Any misbehavior on the part of these spectators will result in immediate removal of the player(s) from the event area.

Keep in mind that unless otherwise stated, all server rules apply. All competitors will be expected to refrain from any disruptive behavior: no PvP, dueling, disruption of matches, etc. Any such behavior will result in either a warning or immediate disqualification from the event, at the sole discretion of the hosting Battlemasters.

We are very much looking forward to this new and exciting event and hope you will all enjoy! See you this Saturday, Neverendless, as we set out to find our first "Best In Class" winner!

(A big thank you to Proxy, Saaya and the entire Battlemaster team for the organization and design of this event!)

<Hidden>

User

Me like, but there should be custom and non-custom ones, because there are some skilled players which have the potential to win this but dont have the gear to match someone who got customs

jawir93

User

Me like, but there should be custom and non-custom ones, because there are some skilled players which have the potential to win this but dont have the gear to match someone who got customs

Totally agree

<Hidden>

User

hollow_sk

User

it wont be difficult for the shamans.There are, like, 5-6 shamans in the server :D
Sauce or the tauren ( what was his name :S )

<Hidden>

User

U have to make Non custom this event...If customs are allowed it is fail...Especially now with 2 extra swings proc...

<Hidden>

User

i chalange you Blodwen

<Hidden>

User

wish i was at home to atleast participate these torny with all my comfy seat and awesome keybinds setup with my sexy gaming mouse and keyboard...i think my laptop just got a bon** hearing that lul.

hollow_sk

User

i chalange you Blodwen

[Thing I use after Mana Burn] Hmm, nah :D

<Hidden>

User

This event should be no-custom.

"Best In Class" sure , rofl.

<Hidden>

User

Blodwen = Priest
Ping = Mage
Keret = Pala
Fang = Rogue
...winners
Or maybe not O.o

<Hidden>

User

Lemme tell u this...If its custom theres no way that ping will beat FD arcane mages...Same for Keret if customs are allowed...Proping will beat fang in non custom however...And theres a lot of good paladis to fight with keret if it is non customed...

Blodwen = Priest
Ping = Mage
Keret = Pala
Fang = Rogue
...winners
Or maybe not O.o

<Hidden>

User

Priest = Crackbone
Druid = josse aka (crackbone)
Warlock = orthaeoloth
Dk = sadre
Paladin = Skywarriors
Warior = idk
Shaman= Assurance
Rogue = Fang
Mage = Maglor
Hunter = idk

done..

<Hidden>

User

Priest = Aliwood
Druid = Aliwood
Warlock = Alilock
Dk = Aliwood
Paladin = Aliwood
Warior = Aliwarr
Shaman= Aliwood
Rogue = Aliwood
Mage = Aliwood
Hunter = Aliwood

Santa007

User

I'd love to see these events in public, in an arena, free for all spectators, like Gurubashi :) As far as I remember these happened 4-5 years ago and it was pretty fun being in the "crowd"

jawir93

User

Priest = Playson. Discburn or Moswenn
Druid = ???
Warlock = Kao
Dk = Unholythuman
Paladin = Mcisto. Vendetta or Drewmiller
Warrior = Foujin with his fd Ironjaw
Shaman= Adamastos
Rogue = Lurks or Hotelf
Mage = ???
Hunter = Boroni

<Hidden>

User

Druid = ???
Warlock = Kao
Dk = Unholythuman
Shaman= Adamastos
Rogue = Lurks or Hotelf
Mage = ???
Hunter = Boroni

None of them can win this event...

jawir93

User

Druid = ???
Warlock = Kao
Dk = Unholythuman
Shaman= Adamastos
Rogue = Lurks or Hotelf
Mage = ???
Hunter = Boroni

None of them can win this event...

Cuz they dont play anymore, if not...they would pwn everyone. except foujin, foujin is gaytorade :P

Rabuzin

User

Yildiiz dont talk a nonsense. Give me dk who can beat me expect my brother Dovax maybe, who is my only competition. But he don't have fd :(.

Memento-

User

Really nice idea, would have been fun by the time there were enough people for events such this.

<Hidden>

User

May the best win.

<Hidden>

User

Best Rogue = Jackiechan
Best rest = Pyhton

I think we should only do a non custom version.

<Hidden>

User

No, best rogue was ,is and always will be FANG, altho jackie can clean his boots after fang burries them deep in his a.....s....s

ironskull

User

Great idea NE !
See u there :)

<Hidden>

User

Maybe i'll check that one hehe

<Hidden>

User

hmm nice ideea i like it.

hollow_sk

User

Maybe i'll check that one hehe

I hope so :P

<Hidden>

User

Yildiiz dont talk a nonsense. Give me dk who can beat me expect my brother Dovax maybe, who is my only competition. But he don't have fd :(.

Blood&frost dk can beat unholy

Korfane

User

lol I was wondering when everyone would be calling who the best was xD

didnt take long...

Pallaleagent

User

lol here is my list :)

Priest - Sickbublegum,kovlan

Paladin - Hashbrowns,Naydenshaco,Jkals

Warlock-tobbymancer ,yoursister

Mage-ping ,sushin ,maglor

Druid-solete

Dk-Dovax,Zeighart

Warrior-Funkiss,jidan

Rouge-jackiechan &.....

hunters-huntrink &.....

Shamy-hakumana.....,assurance,& medicine.....

You need to be logged in to reply.