Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless- Six years and Counting!!
Neverendless- Six years and Counting!!

Saaya

User

The time draws near for Neverendless's 6th Anniversary!!

It's already been six awesome years, and though there have been some ups and downs, everyone on staff is looking forward to another great year! We've been around long enough to say that we're in our seventh year in the WoW world and we couldn't have done it without all of you. Thank you for supporting our server for the last six years and we hope that you'll continue to for the time to come. To thank you for your support, as expected of the Greatness that is Neverendless, we will be hosting events in a three day Anniversary weekend (July 11th to July 13th). You will be able to win many different prizes, which include doubloons, ticket vouchers, and chips of course for the special prizes. The schedule for the momentous occasion will be up in a few days, so make sure you pay attention!

Just a heads up, there will be a special tournament event during the anniversary, so make sure you guys prepare yourselves.
Once again, thank you for supporting Neverendless for these past years, we wouldn't be here without you and also thank you to the Staff, old and new, for helping us get this far. Six years is a great accomplishment and with such a great community, I'm sure we'll go even further. So, Congratulations to all of us on Neverendless and thank you again for the past as well as the great future ahead of us!

gallarron

User

Thank you NE! ........(first)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

jawir93

User

omg incredible how time rush, thanks NE. LATINO HEAT

<Hidden>

User

lunik

User

Keep it real! Good job NE :)

<Hidden>

User

Custom or noncustom tournament?

<Hidden>

User

Gratz...to all of us !

<Hidden>

User

I hope there will still be players left to celebrate the 7th birthday with.

Profesar

User

Noncust tournament pleas.

First

ironskull

User

Thank u Neverendless ! Im looking forward for the next 6 years of neverendless fun.

<Hidden>

User

wow so this server still alive?oh well still a good server from 2009-2011 until i get banned.

rene lipman

User

grattz ne and thanks for all the years of game fun

You need to be logged in to reply.