Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Reforge and Repair
Reforge and Repair

Yog-Sothoth

User

Dammit, this ridiculousness is making extra work for me! What am I supposed to do with itty-bitty pieces of her silly sword? I'm a smith, not a magician. Best I could do: [Ysabel's Shattered Sword of Anguish]. You'll just have to live with it.

As for Blackswann, I can't [Cleanse] that thing! You need to see a Paladin or a Priest, not that it'll do you much good. Poisons are tricky things, particularly when mixed with hatred and rage. I did make you a bracer to cover that ghastly wound: [Blackswann's Bloody Bandage].

Choose sides, you say? Pfffft! The only way I'm getting in the middle of this mess is to do just that: get in the middle and put whatever is lying around helpless out of its misery. All's fair in WAR, yeah? Good luck, players, you're all easy targets to me!

hollow_sk

User

I can't understand :D

<Hidden>

User

Sry i cant understand what about it :(

<Hidden>

User

WHat do you mean??

<Hidden>

User

What's happening?

nbe2

User

I don't understand either! :)

Hargrim

User

Yog has decided to play grim reaper it seems. Good luck with that, when you choose the middle you have no allies, only 2 very angry enemies!

<Hidden>

User

When i saw the title Reforge and Repair i thought it was about the serverwide recustoms loool

Kranith

User

Lol i am not understanding since Jem's post... It was the last one where i (think) i read that some mounts will be added... Ahaha gratz NE staff this is getting more foggy and interesting!

/curious

<Hidden>

User

Many dumb people :D

<Hidden>

User

Either im far too drunk or i'm misunderstanding this article

Development Team Leader

User

To those of you who don't understand what he's talking about, I would suggest you read the previous article, "Shattered Sword, Bloody Bandage".

<Hidden>

User

Im for ysabel For the Horde :)

jaztwo

User

This guy is making a neutral faction! i'm with him, let's wait until the war is over and then kill the survivors!

You need to be logged in to reply.