Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Patience is a virtue...
Patience is a virtue...

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Dear Players,

We know you are all extremely frustrated with the recent server instability. We ask you to please be patient as we are working around the clock to permanently resolve this issue. The problem results from item/character conflicts in our database caused by an item creation tool error. Unfortunately, although we know the cause, each disconnection is individual and related to a unique item.

We are currently working on a method to find all affected items at once and put an end to the unexpected disconnections. Due to the amount of items and characters in the database, I am sure you all can imagine that processing this takes some time.

Once again, bear with us: we will resolve this issue at the earliest possible time and do everything possible to ensure it does not recur going forward.

Thank you for your kind patience and understanding.

JohnnyWad

User

I just want to be clear. This is NOT my fault :D

<Hidden>

User

Does the vip tabards who was dissapear can be the problem?

Xserks

User

<Hidden>

User

Finally:3 goodluck

<Hidden>

User

hey.. its nice the people really care about it... take your time to fix it well :)

Daygone

User

I doubt it was the tabards. Whole problem was before they showed up (and disappeared)

hollow_sk

User

I doubt it was the tabards. Whole problem was before they showed up (and disappeared)

No, it wasn't -_- ...

Dethmetal

User

I noticed that I usually ran into the DC issues when I would log into my rogue. I wasn't sure if it was simply where I had him logged out at or not, but I'm almost terrified to log into that toon for fear of it happening again.

I know, it's silly but still.... :P

<Hidden>

User

I blame Johnny he has OP items!

Hell-fire

User

I hope it solves , unable to login for me and my sons! 2 days whit out neverendless wow is a long time!
Thanks for all the effort you put in !

<Hidden>

User

i ...err.....umm...ammm....have got nothing to say ......

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Maybe remove the customs temporarily until they all r fixed, repalce the customs with wrathfull set (for free) for the time being, and swap back when customs r fixed

<Hidden>

User

Maybe remove all custom items and then the problem is fixed and then dont give customs back.

ironskull

User

Maybe remove all custom items and then the problem is fixed and then dont give customs back.

Sure hahaha. Good luck guys hope u get it fixed soon :)

<Hidden>

User

are we still able to receive our donors while all this happening ?

<Hidden>

User

Good idea ,remove all customs and get Sabthenoob to reimburse all donors for their money spent on this server.

Yup im all for it !

You need to be logged in to reply.