Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless is Recruiting!!
Neverendless is Recruiting!!

Viarax

Director, Development

Neverendless,

We are opening up the way for new individuals seeking to help the Neverendless-WoW project. If you have what it takes to join our team then feel free to apply. Below we have a list of roles we are looking to fill.

Developers
GameMasters
Social Media Representative
Moderators

Applications are completely private and fall in line with our privacy policy guidelines. We generally only accept individuals who have spent at least 30 days on a WoTLK server and satisfy the minimum age requirement of 16. For GameMasters and Moderators, we desire at least 30 days worth of staff experience on another server but it is not necessary to apply.

If you're interested in applying, please open up a ticket via the website summarizing your set of skill, background experience, and why we should consider you.

Regards,
Neverendless Staff

Youngz

User

[color=#ffffff][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]Basic Information[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#ffffff][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]
--Account Names:---- youngunzere[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
[color=#ffffff][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Real Age: ---- 25[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--What country do you live in? ---- United Kingdom[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--What languages do you speak or understand? ---- English[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Please select the times you will generally be able to work (in servertime): ---- 90% of the time[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--How many hours are you willing to work per day or per week? ---- 90% of the time im mostly active as i am unfit to work in RL[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Have you ever been banned on Neverendless? If so, why? ---- Nope Never[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--How long have you been an active member on Neverendless? 24 hours[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Why would you like to be on staff? ---- I am a great believer in helping people and as i used to run my own servers and have been GM on numerous servers and i would like to help people and be there for when they need us. We are a team and we should work as one and unite to be the best support people can have and someone people can rely on this is why i would like to be apart of the team. [/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--A Neverendless staff member must have patience and the ability to stay calm even in difficult situations. Are you capable of this? Please give an example. ---- Yes While i was GM on another server i had someone having ago at the staff and the way the server is being run. i logged in and spoke to the person and said " Hi. Please can you calm down and give me one moment while i whisper you so i can try to help you with your problem. as we do not appreciate the staff or other members on the server being abused." the guy said yes! so i did i spoke with him and his issue was the shop was not online as the new update to 7.3.5 was implemented. i explained to him that patience is key and as there is more than just him on the server we can not stop fixing the server crashes for him to have his shop. he did not understand and gave me abuse. so i said okay i will put it like this IF we give you your shop and you spend your money on the shop and the server crashes big time and can not ever run again your going to be annoyed as you lost money not only that you will then make it so over 100 people are now also angry as they have lost stuff too. i would like to ask for your patience while we deal with this and you will all be informed once this is fixed. The guy seemed happy with my response and apologized for his abuse he gave.[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Do you prefer to work alone or with others? Please explain.---- I am happy to work with other or alone i do not have any problems with either.[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Appropriate English and grammar is required for staff. Do you see potential problems with communication due to lack of fluency in English?---- No i do not. However i do have a slight problem as i have dyslexia which sometimes causes my grammer to not fully seem 100% right.[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Discord?---- Yes i do. i always have the ability to use this.[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]

[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]GameMaster Specific Questions[/font][/color]
[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]
--The Neverendless Community consists of players from all over the world. We expect players to respect each other regardless of language spoken, culture or country of origin.[/font]
[/color]

--We try to maintain a positive atmosphere here at Neverendless, so how would you deal with someone in your area being negative towards the server or staff? [/font]
[/color]

[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]---- If they was being abusive towards the staff or server on the global chat or any other communication server we have i would pull them to one side and PM or /W them and explain that we work very hard to maintain a free service and a server for them to play. and would appreciate it if they had a little more respect for the players, staff and server as this kind of behavior is not tolerated. and i would inform him/her that this is their verbal warning the next one will be a mute for 1 hour.  [/font][/color]
[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]Tier II - Community Support [/font][/color]
--Why do I have only 15 talent points?! I'm a level 80 Deathknight, please give all of them to me! [/font]
[/color]

[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi. I will gladly try to help you with this. I see you have said that you only have 15 Talent points and your a level 80 Deathknight. I can not give you talent points. however if you would like to take a screenshot and then send it to me on discord i can see if i can find out what the exact problem is for you?[/font][/color]
[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]Tier III - Community Protection[/font][/color]
--As a member of staff, you will be expected not only to enforce server rules within the Community, but also to uphold and follow all server rules as both staff and a player. Do you understand and agree? ---- Yes i completely agree as i do not believe in power abuse or rule breaking on games or server that people work so hard to make a nice place for everyone to enjoy and have FUN![/font]
[/color]

--Please give an example of how you would handle a member of your guild who is violating the rules by bug abusing, hacking or other forms of cheating?[/font]
[/color]

[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]I would instantly message them saying that what they are doing is breaking the server rules and it is ban-able i will also inform them that i have reported it as i am not going to be a accomplice to them breaking the rules as if i did not report thats exactly what it would mean i'm doing.[/font][/color]
[color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]Final Questions[/font][/color]

--We encourage staff to cross-train in other areas of the server. What other areas interest you and why? i would be interested in all area's as i used to run my own servers on expansions 1.1.5 and 3.3.5a[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--If you had to describe yourself as a fruit, which fruit would you be and why? --- ORANGE! as to begin with I nice and sweet but bite and chew for too long I get sour[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Is there any additional information you would like us to know about you?---- I work very hard to help people especially when it comes to stuff i really enjoy like my games. and to be a GM on this server would mean alot to me as i really want to help people...[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]
--Have you gone over your answers and double checked them? ---- Yes.[/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color]

[color=#ffffff][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for taking the time to read my Post. and i hope i get the opportunity to work with the Neverendless Team[/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#ffffff][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#b0b0b0][font=Arial, sans-serif]Youngz[/font][/color][/font][/color]

You need to be logged in to reply.