Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Spring Cleaning? Oh heck no! SPRING FLING!!!
Spring Cleaning? Oh heck no! SPRING FLING!!!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Are you ready for some fun? In the spirit of Springtime, we will be hosting some special themed events the next two weekends: April 6-8 and April 13-15. You'll need to pay attention to in-game announcements for event times, but some of those featured events will include the following:

Part One - April 6-8, 2012

• 32-Man 1v1 Tournament - Pre Sign-Up Required
  • Special Themed City Raid ;)
  • Egg Hunt
  • Noggenfogger Roulette
  • Area Run
  • For the Horde / For the Alliance
  • Class Wars
  • Find the Bunnies
  • Themed Trivias (in-game and in TeamSpeak)
  • And More!

Part Two - April 13-15, 2012

• Special Themed City Raid
  • Easter's Rat Race
  • Assassins
  • Egg Hunt
  • Events from Part One
  • And More!

Make sure to visit TeamSpeak, the Forums and IRC also for themed versions of the usual events, and who knows what else they will be offering!? (In-game announcements will alert you to upcoming events.)

Introducing: The [Neverendless Doubloon]

Also, you might have heard rumors of our upcoming change in the way event rewards are handled. Starting this weekend, all events will award [Neverendless Doubloon]s, to be used at the soon-to-arrive Event Vendors which will be available in Shattrath City. A full list of offerings will be coming soon, but for the moment let me summarize by saying we will offer there gear, mounts, companions, fun items and extras such as gold, [Wintergrasp Commendation]s, Emblems and more. [Neverendless Doubloon]s will bind to your account and can therefore be transferred between characters on the same account by in-game mail. They will not be transferable to any other account, so please participate in events with a character on the account where you need [Neverendless Doubloon]s.

We hope that the introduction of this new event reward system will be exciting and will allow you to make better use of your event rewards by allowing greater choice and flexibility as well as allowing you to more easily gear up / trick out your lower level characters. Enjoy!

EDIT by Development Team:
I'd just like to clarify that Neverendless Doubloons are not replacing Ticket Vouchers, we're keeping both of them. The Doubloons are awarded in a completely different way to the Vouchers and have different rewards.

Doubloons are given instead of 'your choice of reward' from Staff-run events, so you can pick your own reward from the vendor.
Vouchers drop randomly from NPCs during some special events, so you can save up and purchase different rewards from a different vendor.

<Hidden>

User

I am the PRIMERO

<Hidden>

User

Meteorax

User

jyg6363

User

This is awesome!

<Hidden>

User

On earlier, similar occasions like this one, we were told that the events vendor will have 'cool' stuff on them but they were HUGE disappointments, expecially the ones which had sold ICC and relentless items. (lololol) Personally, I'm not even going to bother 'farm' the new tokens for this one.

<Hidden>

User

wait and see.....

<Hidden>

User

What are the "Class Wars"?

Ysabel

Director, Operations

What are the "Class Wars"?

Python, I'd like to ask you to stop blowing up the size of your font in every post. It's not necessary. I will be editing or deleting any such post from now on.

Vaynard~

User

With all due respect to all healer, but please consider to make it 1vs1 tournament for dps only, because a good healer almost unkillable in 1vs1, especially a good healer with over 1400 resill :/, maybe a priest can kill them (with mana burn) but that would be unfair for other class. Anyway, this is gonna be another fun month in NE :D, thank you guys.

galaton

User

yeah this will be good :) i just hope that it will be non costum

<Hidden>

User

awesome!!!! will they have like wrathful etc. ?

Hellfrozen

User

GOD DAMMIT I chose to quit WoW NOW?? fml

<Hidden>

User

seems cool, but what will that things be in that vendor

joshuavb

User

would it be possible to explain all the events so everyone (including me) knows what all the events are?

<Hidden>

User

I like the idea of the new [Neverendless Doubloon] but what off the old ticket vouchers we used on previous events..are they now obsolete or can we exchange the old ticket vouchers for the new event Doubloon's...???

Wayer

User

It seems pretty cool. :D

<Hidden>

User

Nice Neeeeeee!!! :)
But can you please tell us what will those vendors be selling rightly? And btw more important for me: does this means that from easter event to ever ALL ingame events (like normal 1v1, simon says, FFa and all others) wll give Dobloons?
Or dobloons will be earnable only during easter times?

<Hidden>

User

Only Wars Allowed Or ?

<Hidden>

User

when they will given to us, and when vendors come

<Hidden>

User

Sounds all good and fun, but again new reward emblems? I am still loaded with ticket vouchers from last events. I saved them for new events and new vendors and now you are basically telling me that those are useless now and I did all the effort for those vouchers for nothing? Please stick to 1 reward system and don't keep changing them. Or find a way so that people can use the old reward items in the new events.

My 2cents...

Development Team Leader

User

Sounds all good and fun, but again new reward emblems? I am still loaded with ticket vouchers from last events. I saved them for new events and new vendors and now you are basically telling me that those are useless now and I did all the effort for those vouchers for nothing? Please stick to 1 reward system and don't keep changing them. Or find a way so that people can use the old reward items in the new events.

My 2cents...

Ticket Vouchers - a currency that drops from NPCs during certain special events.
Neverendless Doublooons - an item given as reward from BM/Forum events in place of the BM asking you what you want, so you can choose it yourself from a vendor.

Two totally different concepts. Don't get rid of your ticket vouchers.

<Hidden>

User

fun fun fun
sunday sunday sunday
we will sell you the whole seat but youll only need the EDGEEEE......
its newows spring fling!
now with 100% more doubloons!

<Hidden>

User

Ticket Vouchers - a currency that drops from NPCs during certain special events.
Neverendless Doublooons - an item given as reward from BM/Forum events in place of the BM asking you what you want, so you can choose it yourself from a vendor.

Two totally different concepts. Don't get rid of your ticket vouchers.

Great logic!!
So Development Team can you please tell me if the Doubloons will be avable as Bm's event prizes, or only for easter time? :)

Wayer

User

When is that 31 - man 1v1 KO?

<Hidden>

User

IS The BEST wiggle sexY here kOTOrI MAH wife Kiss

<Hidden>

User

Why Event Vendors wont be in Dalaran ?

<Hidden>

User

Why you are engaged in not necessary things ! I think that this change does not need Server!
I fully agree with Lies

Ceruibast

User

It's a really good idea putting the vendors in Shatt, finally an actual reason to use that city.

<Hidden>

User

any date when the vendors will be availble to use

You need to be logged in to reply.