Forums
Forums >>> >>>
New leadership for the community
New leadership for the community

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Over the last 2 weeks, we have had some very big changes in the leadership of Neverendless-Wow. With the retirement of the longtime Director of Operations (Naerdiel ) for real-life reasons, we found ourselves looking for a new Director. As we have built the entire staff system with redundancy for future promotion and growth, we were led to a great candidate who will assume the helm of the NE ship. I am proud to announce that our new Director of Operations is Ysabel. She served as Nae’s assistant for a good part of the year, and previously was the co-head Game Master. Ysabel has been part of the staff since June 6th 2010 and has learned many facets of the server. Please congratulate her on the new role with the server.

Another change people may have noticed, is that our out of game department head, Jem, has been promoted to Administrator. Jem has been with the server for about a year, and has been deeply involved in all aspects of the out-of-game operations groups. One of her first projects will be to revamp the vote shop; specifically, items and voting.

The team at Neverendless is growing stronger every day. We look forward to others joining the team and growing with the legend that is Neverendless-Wow.

fhqwhgads

User

Congrats Ysabel and Jem! Keep up the great work NE!

Juba

User

Congratulations to both, Ysabel and Jem!

Zulogh

<Hidden>

User

They are both awesome persons and i have no doubt that we are in very good hands, congratulations Ysi and Jem and thanks to you both for all the magic! KEEP IT COMING GURLS!!.

;)

kenneth96

User

Congratulations to both!!! :)

<Hidden>

User

Congratulations :D :D

<Hidden>

User

gratz!!!!!!! Ysabel and Jem! the hard work by you and all the N_E staff has not been unnoticed!
again, thx....We the players are forever in your debt....

<Hidden>

User

Thank you Naerdiel and Congratulations to both Ysabel and Jem <3

<Hidden>

User

Congratulations to Ysy and Jem. :) I am looking forward into returning to NE staff, and I do hope that I'll be part of NE again.

Kranith

User

GGggggggraaaaaaatttzzzzz Ysabel and Jem!!! :D thank you for your work here!! ;)

<Hidden>

User

congratulations isa and jem!!

<Hidden>

User

gratz make us proud xD :D

<Hidden>

User

Congratzz ysabel

<Hidden>

User

Farewell Naerdiel,all the best in real life! Congratulations Ysabel and Jembella :D You have a big challenge in front of you now and I'm sure that you'll hand it great!

<Hidden>

User

GRATZZZZ ysabel and jem!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all the hard work and sorting out support tickets, u guys have been doing an awesome job!!

<Hidden>

User

Very sad to see Nae go. She was a great part of the community and staff team. I wish her all the best of luck with the issues she is facing in real life. However everything must come to an end at some point, and I hope that Ysabel can live up to Nae's standards (You are already doing a great Job Ysabel!) or even exceed them!
Congratulations also to Jem. Good luck with your new jobs and I hope to see some nice voteshop updates from you :)

Long Live NE!

<Hidden>

User

Grats Ysabel and Jembella. If the leaders of NE have faith in you then so do we!. GO NE!

...I'm kill Boereowrse ingame for commenting before me. Grrr

Hell-fire

User

Congratulations to both, Ysabel and Jem!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Thank you to all for your kind words. I do indeed have some very big shoes to fill, and I'll do my best! I appreciate your support, the entire reason I'm here is for all of YOU, and I hope I can do my part to make your experience at Neverendless the best it can be. :)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Mabuhay!

Congratulations and more patience to all of us!!!!

<Hidden>

User

khojasteh bad! (خجسته باد)
It's a persian Congratulations to Ysabel and Jem.
;)

You need to be logged in to reply.