Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Server Update
Server Update

Jem

User

The long anticipated update for Arthas is here!! The Developers have been working really hard to provide many fixes to Arthas.

As this is a large update (over 2K commits) there will be some downtime to all our game realms as we prepare both the operating system and core to receive the update. To do this will require the taking down of ALL three realms for a minimum of 2 hours starting at 6:30pm Server Time July 3rd. Reminder announcements and in game timers will be on each realm when we are ready to start.

Once the preparation is done we will be bringing back up Deathwing and Hellscream but NOT Arthas. Arthas will have to remain offline for at least one more hour so we can install the update.

Please remember that the time to accomplish this update is an estimate and baring unforeseen circumstances will take about 3 hours to have Arthas back, but further information about progress can be obtained in our out of game areas like Teamspeak and IRC.

A change log for Arthas should be posted in the next few days on the forums for you to see what has been fixed. Remember if you find any bugs or issues to make a support ticket on the website for the developers to investigate.

Thank you for your support and patience as we continue to improve Neverendless.

<Hidden>

User

Me likey very much, :P

and btw, FIRST!

Kranith

User

I Like it more!!
and btw, second! :D

<Hidden>

User

i was waiting for that 60% off chip sale

<Hidden>

User

whispykiller

User

staffo

User

Lots of good news! Thank you all for your hard work to make this server always better
I'll wait anxiously for the publication of the changelog

Wuu

User

Midsummer Achievements still not fixed :(

You need to be logged in to reply.