Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Mount of the Month
Mount of the Month

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Remember a little while ago when we said we'd soon be having some very special offers in the Vote Shop? Here it comes! We've decided to offer one special mount (from the Donation Shop or otherwise hard to obtain) each month. They won't be cheap, so this will be a special reward for dedicated voters!

For the remainder of January, we are offering [Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm] for both Arthas and Deathwing. You had your chance during NECon to get the [Furious Gladiator's Frost Wyrm], so now you can have a pair if you like! ;)

Thank you to all of you who vote regularly! Keep in mind points go out on the 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and final day of the month. The higher we rank on the vote sites, the more points you can earn! Vote now, vote often, and get your friends and guildmates to vote as well! We all will reap the rewards!

jaztwo

User

So... i farmed... farmed and farmed... and at the end i would be able to buy it with votes? :c...

There's nothing else i can say... :C

<Hidden>

User

LOLZZZZ, farme more ;D

<Hidden>

User

Thanks Ysabel this is definitely and inspiration to vote for.

<Hidden>

User

Omg............. 250 Vp , I am gathering vote points to get gears/armors from vote shop from earlier Vote Shop 1 click lvl 80 toon created and NE is offering mounts where do i spend my vp , on gears or mount
Stuck............

Offered lvl 80 toons grabbed that and now mount , should i go for gearing my toon or mount ?

Ysabel we have a limit of getting votepoints (80 to 90) and we have too many spends on Vote shop.

plz reduce vote points on special items.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

don't you think 250 is a bit too high? 150 would be apropriate.

I'd rather get the cellestial one for 100 points which is both ground and flying mount than get just a flying mount for whole 250 points

<Hidden>

User

I... I don't have that much vp! QQ

That's really expensive, ya know...

<Hidden>

User

HHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY THINK SOMEONE IS GONNA BUY THAT FOR 250 VP???? You can't get that much in a month -.- i would understand if it would be like 50-60 VP , but 250????? Way too much

<Hidden>

User

i don`t know about others but i thing it would be cool if NEVERENDLESS make another server who would start from begining of the WOTLK..like 3.0.1 or something :D

<Hidden>

User

250 vote points is a joke indeed ,

Faction change should be 250 vote points not 25 chips ,that would actually be worth it

Hargrim

User

NE announces a special offer and 9/10 comments will be QQ'ers complaining it is too much, not fair, wrong this wrong that. How about thank you NE for making something available for VP's that would otherwise cost you ACTUAL MONEY

Ra's al Ghul

User

Ok guys i see you "retars" always whining about somehting. I, myslef have 1100 vote points and i will gladly spend them on this mount since is free to me and i dont need to pay for him now. Why 250vp? Probably because you can get around 70vp per week and this is mount that you usually have to pay to get. So start voting and stop complaining that is impossible when you can get enough vps to take him.

<Hidden>

User

Damn !. how do we possibly buy that mount if we have only about 4 weeks ,just to vote and i dont think we can reach 250vps just this mount .luckily for those players who probably vote for there entire life ..i dont think so for the other players.

<Hidden>

User

They won't be cheap, so this will be a special reward for dedicated voters!

^ That pretty much says it all. Yay, for having 1757 votepoints at the moment >:)

Shmanoftwman

User

If you vote 2wice a day (every 12 hours) for the rest of the month you should, more than, be able to reach the 250 points. Vote Moar!

P.S. - Perhaps when certain events such as NeCon are coming up, it might be a relatively good idea to start saving vote points ahead of time. This isn't the first time they have done promotional things like this. Just sayin'

townshend

User

250 VPs, no offense...but I was voting last week every 12 hours, and I got judt 38 VPs or so.
I really dont see why the price is so high? To motivate people? I study business A level and I can tell you that this leaves no hope to people to obtain the mount and any other services for 150+VPs

Good luck NE.

townshend

User

because they already know that there is no way to get that many VPs in such a short time. Then, announce such rewards 2 months in advance... Dont just randomly pop them out for 250Vps....with theis u can get full pve 258/245 item lvl geared toon... Well, I would rather get that..

ironskull

User

Great idea just keep the special on the mounts for 2 months then everybody should be able to reach 250vps or maby u could like ask 5000 arena points for it bec ive got like 8000 and theres nothing to spend arena points on when u already got all the wrathfull gear and weapons.

<Hidden>

User

i also see a issue here... me and others have had issues with voting. they go through like normal but dont count (and yes its voting correctly)

<Hidden>

User

135 Mounts +1 will be added.
Deadly Hungry for mount. Saved some points which i utilize again across few toon.

Yet will be adding vote points in my accounts am still ready for Next Upcoming vote shop special
Just Put any special i am there to grab that. Simply u can't beat me getting that from vote points.

But but above all
did u remember i have 11 Diaper geared lvl 80 toon ( bought with earlier vote shop lvl 80 offer) which need gears from vote shop so would be nice if given some VOTE POINTS GET BACK OFFER . We will buy and show that we have the capacity to earn that , but if some portions given us back we able to gear our toon.

Thanks for nice mount.

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Thank you to those who understand and support our efforts here. Lately, the total possible points per distribution is between 65-75 vote points. With our rank on the vote sites going up, the number of total possible points increases as well. At 75 points per weekly distribution, you can earn 300 points per month. Are the mounts easy to get? No. Are they intended to be? No! We want you to vote for them! ;)

Yes, we realize not everyone will be able to get the mount offered this month. We are letting you know NOW that there will be a similar special offer EVERY MONTH this year. You might not want every mount we offer, but if you are interested in having the points to spend on the ones you do want, start saving!

The mount offered in the Vote Shop now is NOT the same one offered in he NECon vendor, so no, your efforts farming were not wasted. They are two different mounts.

Lastly, we wanted to provide something that long-time players (who don't find much need for the Vote Shop due to having fully geared chars and most of the regularly offered items) will find attractive. The point of the Mount of the Month is to encourage you all to vote a bit more and to reward those who do with something otherwise difficult or impossible to obtain without donating. The more you vote, the more points you will have. The more you encourage your friends and guildies to vote, the higher we can rank on the vote sites. The higher we can rank on the vote sites, which leads to higher possible point totals. A team effort here will benefit you, your friends and guilds, and the server as a whole. Isn't it beautiful? ;)

Thanks again for the support, and happy voting! ;)

<Hidden>

User

Lately, the total possible points per distribution is between 65-75 vote points. With our rank on the vote sites going up, the number of total possible points increases as well. At 75 points per weekly distribution, you can earn 300 points per month.

Yes but sometimes the vote sites are bugged or just dont work.So we get like 40-60 points per week.

<Hidden>

User

xD troll before me commented that vote sites are sometimes are bugged...I will tell that they are not bugged u just need to scroll down.And btw this is one of the best and most epic and most hardest mounts to get...If u are asking me 500 votes would be ok...And 250 Votes are Perfect for mount that u need to pay 20 $ even on blizzard site...So im telling u this is perfect price and offer :)

Love u NE!!! <3 ^_^

<Hidden>

User

Shree is indeed a cutiepie. Oh and yes thanks for adding a mount I am sure will inspire others to keep on voting for private server number One - Neverendless.

<Hidden>

User

So many people are missing the point. Yes it's hard to earn that many points during the month to get the mount. The point is for people like myself who have no other reason to vote because there is nothing on the Vote Shop that I need.

People will try to make the argument "you vote to help the server" but everyone knows that's not the main motivation why people vote. They vote to get stuff and when there is nothing worth getting they don't vote. So if this is going to be a regular thing, and we know we will need 250vp to get the special item each month it gives us a goal to work towards.

Had there been the motivation for me to vote in the last couple months since I bought anything on the vote shop I'd probably have 250 points right now, more actually. The last thing I did bother voting for was when they had the Rusted Protodrake on the Vote Shop back in like November or what ever it was.

Yes that mount was much cheaper, way too cheap in my opinion. I've donated a lot of money and don't want to see donation items like that made available for so few vote points because it makes me feel ripped off. Why spend my money donating if I can get 3 or 4 donation mounts in a single month from regular vote points.

Also, NE has no control over votes not counting. I don't even see why they tolerate public posts about it any more.

jaztwo

User

ah ye is different, cool then sadly i used my vote points for 3 lv 85 on deathwing so... screw it i'll save in case you put invinvible :D

Btw when will you change the rewards from moneta?

<Hidden>

User

Well if you guys put Race change or appearance change in the voteshop, I will VOTE everyday with all my accounts and which i have a lot. You guys put mounts and other stuff, why not put race change, appearance change and faction change for a change? :) Hope they will add something like this.

<Hidden>

User

What's with you people. The staff gives out a special offer for us and you all just want more? Ungrateful much. Why would they give donation items to you easily for voting. They need the donations to keep this server up.

The reason why they doing this is for people who doesn't have a reason to vote anymore because they have better things than what's to offer in the voteshop. It's not for you greenies, you guys got a long way to go in voting, esp for your gear. It's mainly for the people who have hundreds of vote points in their accounts but have no reason to use it or vote anymore.

Asmodiax

User

You need to be logged in to reply.