Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The first Non-Custom Arena Tournament has finished!
The first Non-Custom Arena Tournament has finished!

<Hidden>

User

Okay ! Yeah well i thought if more people say it , maybe there would be a chance that my friend gets the chips! though i think it isn't fair!

<Hidden>

User

gz to winners i had much fun this month hope u do non costum soon again.. rank 5 is not bad hehe :)

<Hidden>

User

Congrats to the winners altough 5v5 is kinda suspicious,but anyway congrats.

<Hidden>

User

AGREEEEEEE <3

Btw, this Non-custom event was fun.
What about hosting the same tournament, only for customs allowed now? Wouldn't that be cool... So every player on Neverendless (lvl 80) can have a chance on wining the tournament! ( I hear donor bashers coming!)

This post made my day, only customs? dude are u sitting on your head or what :D
That would just make the remaining non custom ppl to leave the server

HAHAHAHHA YES INDEED, BECAUSE ARENA IS THE ONLY THING PPL CAN DO ON THIS SERVER, SO EVERYONE WHO DONT HAVE CUSTOMS LEAVES THE SERVER!!!

Dude think.... can donors enter arena now? YES THEY CAN BECUZ NON DONOR EVENT IS OVER.

So why dont make another event, so ppl keep playing arenas.

I didnt knew NE had so much xxxxxx, i might be sitting on my head, but YOU dont have one at all ;-)

<Hidden>

User

HAHAHAHHA YES INDEED, BECAUSE ARENA IS THE ONLY THING PPL CAN DO ON THIS SERVER, SO EVERYONE WHO DONT HAVE CUSTOMS LEAVES THE SERVER!!!

Dude think.... can donors enter arena now? YES THEY CAN BECUZ NON DONOR EVENT IS OVER.

I didnt knew NE had so much xxxxx, i might be sitting on my head, but YOU dont have one at all ;-)

It starts to get sure, that u have no idea what are u talking about XD

<Hidden>

User

About 5 vs 5...not suspicious...they cheated..you can look at their matches..you will seee to many matches with same team in row,and they get 500 rating from 1 team..

<Hidden>

User

I didnt knew NE had so much xxxxx, i might be sitting on my head, but YOU dont have one at all ;-)

It starts to get sure, that u have no idea what are u talking about XD

agree with Prome.
Besides Dream what u are askin for is practically hard to put up because not every1 here is a donor...some are still playin with thr ingame gears...n dont 4get All customs can play with non customs but not the otherwise.
But well its a suggestion i dont think so many ppl will be willing to participate in it.

priestesskaori

User

Man... haters gonna hate... just a quick congratulation to all the winners, I thought this Non custom tournament was nice. The people who were obviously cheating DID NOT win, just like bobby said they wouldnt... but most importantly... to the people who are complaining about being on a team and not getting a prize cuz they didnt have enough matches... Its simple really, if you didnt play enough matches for the regular arena rewards system to award you arena rating, then you didnt really contribute enough to your team to warrant winning the prizes. I dont know... it seems pretty simple to me...
(btw the guy that logged alts to plead his case is notorious for looking at ways to abuse or cheat to win, pay no mind to him hes a slimy little SoB ...one of those ppl that is always looking for some new thing to abuse or some new scam..., dont believe me?, follow him ingame :P)

in any case congrats again to the winners and a HUGE congrats to the whole newow community for having admins and staff that actually care enough to hold a customless arena tournament and see it all the way through, even after so many people spent SOOO MUCH energy qquing. great job everyone involved!

I've been following all comments / suggestions here .. this one is interesting .. might as well say well said " DELPHINE " .. this person really knows what he/shes saying.. again congratz to all winners .. I personally enjoyed doing 2v2 ^ ^ ..

priestesskaori

User

just a quick reminder ^ ^ im not one of his/her alts ^ ^ .. lovelots NE <3

<Hidden>

User

Oh completely forgot to say congrats in my previous post (by Maibe). So grats to everyone ^^

Also, why I am posting again, is because I wanted to share my thoughts about the suggestion made by Dreamstate. Like someone else already stated making the arenas non-custom for 1 month still allowed everyone to join if they wanted to. If you make it Customs Only for a month only players with Custom Gear will be allowed to join.

On top of that how would you decide who gets to join? People with only 1 Custom item, 5 Custom Items, full Custom? And how would the Non-Custom Players gear up during this month, since they will not be able to enter the arena?

I don't see this happening. However perhaps a different variation/Event can be held at some point. Such as the Class-Tournaments that were hosted last year, if I remember right. However I say no to letting only Custom Players enter the arena as it is pretty much the only way for players to gain Wrathful gear.

Just my two cents on this ^^

<Hidden>

User

One of thosse guys stole my name -.- KEEL HIM!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Oh completely forgot to say congrats in my previous post (by Maibe). So grats to everyone ^^

Also, why I am posting again, is because I wanted to share my thoughts about the suggestion made by Dreamstate. Like someone else already stated making the arenas non-custom for 1 month still allowed everyone to join if they wanted to. If you make it Customs Only for a month only players with Custom Gear will be allowed to join.

On top of that how would you decide who gets to join? People with only 1 Custom item, 5 Custom Items, full Custom? And how would the Non-Custom Players gear up during this month, since they will not be able to enter the arena?

I don't see this happening. However perhaps a different variation/Event can be held at some point. Such as the Class-Tournaments that were hosted last year, if I remember right. However I say no to letting only Custom Players enter the arena as it is pretty much the only way for players to gain Wrathful gear.

Just my two cents on this ^^

Ah i see your missunderstandings. My mistake, but my english isnt as perfect as the rest of you.

What i ment with my first comment is:

Why not organise this exact same tournament, only now with no gear lock.
So all items ( Donor gear AND non donor gear) are allowed in the arena. Just like it is now.

I know people with a few, or no custom items arent gonna be happy. But thats exactly the same thing what happened when custom items wherent allowed.

^ thats what i ment.

But nvm i changed my mind, i loved non-custom arenas much more.

<Hidden>

User

Gz to the winning teams, the tournament was fun! The only problem was the only active teams were the 2v2 teams, I don't think a 5v5 team should deserve to win since you didn't get a single match for hours. 3v3 was active in the beginning, but in the end 3v3 ques was dead. The winners of the 2v2 earned the rewards the most by beating even bug abusing teams.

lol we ebat u with new team i with mine hunter crash with dk and vitoik with his priest in 3v3 u lost -22 rating and u dont qq again and o the ending 3v3 was very active

<Hidden>

User

lol we ebat u with new team i with mine hunter crash with dk and vitoik with his priest in 3v3 u lost -22 rating and u dont qq again and o the ending 3v3 was very active

Hahahahahaha
Making a new team to beat us, being to afraid to que with your rank 1 team because deep inside you know we would have won.

/shoo

<Hidden>

User

if we be qq with our main chars i think we woud be owned too becose only priest was full geared mine hunter is relentles crash dk have ****y items to we created new team becose we wanted that u lost more rating if we be qq with our team u would be loss like -10 or lower and when we created new u loss -22 :) we wanted rape u becose we all knew what u wanted to do your team was writing in giuld we give all teams 50k gold if they qq 3v3 and give u win http://imgur.com/hH98l u can wach here so maby u shut up better firstdruid

<Hidden>

User

i said /shoo

umadbrah?

<Hidden>

User

Grats to all the winners and gj to all the teams that entered and gave us a fair match.

However my concern is what about arena teams now? i thought after event they will be refreshed again or something?

Can any admin quote on my question so i knw wht is goin to happen our arenas now? thnx.

<Hidden>

User

i said /shoo

umadbrah?

u totaly right bra /shoo Neoo

u no worth it u sux! we pra so /SHOO NEOO

<Hidden>

User

i said /shoo

umadbrah?

u totaly right bra /shoo Neoo

u no worth it u sux! we pra so /SHOO NEOO