Forums
Forums >>> >>>
To All Current and Prospective Donors
To All Current and Prospective Donors

Ysabel

Director, Operations

All current and prospective donors may be happy to know that we have, due to popular request as well as to match harder economic times, made many adjustments in the Donation Shop.

Most notably, both Gear Tokens and Item Packs have been scaled down. You will notice other reductions here and there as well.

If you should find any inconsistencies, please open a Share Feedback & Ideas support ticket for our review.

Keep in mind, this is not a sale! These prices will remain indefinitely, although of course we reserve the right to make adjustments and updates as necessary. Thank you to those who have made helpful suggestions; we hope the Community will enjoy and appreciate these new prices!

h291094

User

Thanks A Lot Bobbeh !!!!! !

<Hidden>

User

I like how they lowered prices just after I spent a big amount too much on some gear tokens

<Hidden>

User

Awesome change, I just wasted some money :D

Mozzar

User

well actually the prices have gone up last week it was only 65 donation points for a tier 10 hunter!Dont know whyyou advertise the prices are cheaper we aint stupid so dont fob us off !!

<Hidden>

User

Well thats great, I remember paying 140 chips for my T10 -.- :D

<Hidden>

User

lol now more of my toons will become FD :D

<Hidden>

User

Lol Thank you NE. ONce again making things awesome,

Materian

User

<Hidden>

User

well think of it this way guys, whoever availed the gear token and item packs prior the scaling got to enjoy it first than anyone else who didn't.

You need to be logged in to reply.