Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Battlegrounds and Rings
Battlegrounds and Rings

Development Team Leader

User

Hello Everyone.

I'd like to apologise for the battleground-related problems on the 5th of November.

We've had a lot of complaints recently about Battlegrounds, and how people use certain tricks to escape the starting area early. To put a stop to this, we have set up a system so that anybody breaking out of the battleground starting area before the battle begins will be removed from the battleground, nd given a 15 minute deserter debuff for deserting their team in the starting area.

Some of you will be familiar with the problems I mentioned, unfortunately when creating this system I wasn't as thorough in the testing as I usually am, and we went through about 3 cycles of finding something wasn't properly tested and was in fact broken. In this case, the battlegrounds were kicking out people who were in fact still inside the starting area, and for this I apologise.

The issue should now be fixed, so as long as you're inside the gates/bubble you should be fine.

In other news, a lot of people have, over the last few months, opened GM and support tickets about having deleted their Ashen Verdict ring and wanting it back. We've now added an option to the NPC in Icecrown Citadel to return it if you don't have it. If you're missing your ring, please make this gentleman your first port of call.

<Hidden>

User

THEMADHA773R

User

So now the alliance actually has to work for their base captures in Eye of The Storm. Sweet.

jaztwo

User

Cool no more cheats in bg, but recently i've seen a guy getting out of the bubble without being kicked... well if i see something like that again i'll report it.

<Hidden>

User

first I was afraid it was only me who is kicked out of BGs
but i guess now I can continue messing with horde

jaztwo

User

I think you should take care of this next

<Hidden>

User

At first I was afraid I was petrified.
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.
But then I spent so many nights
Thinking how you did me wrong.
And I grew strong!
And I learned how to get along!

<Hidden>

User

i have the suggetion ...
do 1 think ...when BG will start ...all plyer auto summon at the starting point .... and then Ther is no Issue ...
:)

<Hidden>

User

So now the alliance actually has to work for their base captures in Eye of The Storm. Sweet.

HAHA LOL

Like the hordes werent abusing it too.

<Hidden>

User

yaaaiiii looks like i cant jump off from the bubble noww :( still sweeet..good N.3

<Hidden>

User

I think you should take care of this next

Um I think I sud take care of you sooner

You need to be logged in to reply.