Forums
Forums >>> >>>
20/11/11 Maintenance
20/11/11 Maintenance

<Hidden>

User

all my toons (moimoi, pandecoco, meanguy) professions reset

i have three toons with this account...darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

or is there any section here that i can send to about my professions to be fix?

any link, so i can report all my toons prof reset?

<Hidden>

User

this is kinda frustrating now!!!

<Hidden>

User

@ meanguy

not only you...

im freakin out now!!!!!!

first: log in problems
second: professions

wtf!

<Hidden>

User

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!!

what happened to my professions!!!!

WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

engineering and blacksmithing are expensive ones dont tell me im gonna redo it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Have you ever heard about your cache folder?

Lichavenger

User

But what about the *titles* that didn't show up after the core change? did they get fixed? cuz i hate having a title like centurion :'(

<Hidden>

User

You can still use your gear even with the big sockets (the JC gems that are only for the JC himself) in it.. it just doesn't count that socket and probably the socket bonus...

Jem

User

We are aware of the profession issue and are working to solve it for you. Please read the following:

For the profession issues - it was explained to me that there is a program that needs to capture your information in order to make the update. You need to log on and later when the program is run it will update all the characters it has "captured" with issues. So try logging in, if your character has an issue please log out and clear your cache and relog - just to make sure it isn't a visual bug. If it still doesn't fix please be patient as you will need to wait for the program to run. While waiting though you will be able to use all the spells you already have.

<Hidden>

User

I think the new core is ace. NE staff you have done a great job in all, keep up the good work. You have my vote thx again.

MrBean

User

Hi,
FYI, The professions will self repair after you re-log, so I guess it has been fixed...as it worked for my toon's. But I was wondering if the green items and the banked (not applied) honor points are being repaired? As the update has messed up the stats on green items and any saved (banked) honor have become useless to apply to your account. Also any saved enchants (pre-made and not applied prior to the server update) have also become useless.

Update:
I tried to do a bug report for the honor point issue, but there is no way to post this bug as honor points is not in the system armory so I can not leave a message to report.

Fixed,.....the backpack honor points are fixed and working. GREAT JOB guys!!!!

<Hidden>

User

lost my professions, but i tried cache and bla bla.. leaving it for hours, and i got mine fixed, weird but worth it, and Warp NPC is kinda annoying the gameplay.. -.-

<Hidden>

User

this is kinda frustrating now!!!

try deleting cache folder?

<Hidden>

User

Thank you for fixing the professions issue.

<Hidden>

User

fix the probplem with the mail box!
i cant send mail to hordes its stupid!!!!! :(

but the updata great!!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

@ Guinther - please make a Vote Shop Re-send Support ticket.

For the profession issues - it was explained to me that there is a program that needs to capture your information in order to make the update. You need to log on and later when the program is run it will update all the characters it has "captured" with issues. So try logging in, if your character has an issue please log out and clear your cache and relog - just to make sure it isn't a visual bug. If it still doesn't fix please be patient as you will need to wait for the program to run. While waiting though you will be able to use all the spells you already have.

hi jem

im online the whole day yesrterday with my DK / PRIEST / PALA

sent a ticket

sadly no GM's wants to take part on it..

<Hidden>

User

anyway,,,big thanks to NE my profs were back now.

ty ty ty ty ty ty...

=)

<Hidden>

User

why can everyone login? i can't login

MrBean

User

why can everyone login? i can't login

It sounds like you need to have 3.3.5.a to be able to log in properly. I had the same issue then I noticed my version wasn't at the 3.3.5a so my log in was rejected.

<Hidden>

User

lol i can't download it too...

<Hidden>

User

still vendor in SW is not there

hopefully it will be fixed ASAP.

cant buy for my ally toon..

You need to be logged in to reply.