Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Guild Name Policy & Changes
Guild Name Policy & Changes

<Hidden>

User

Greetings Neverendless,

It has come to our attention of the problems of duplicate guild names. Previously, the filter against guild names were by 'case', such as 'Guild Name' and 'GuIlD NaMe' would technically be acceptable because of the different case. However with the recent issues that have arisen, we are imparting a new policy.

Guilds have 2 weeks to change their guild names if they have a duplicate name of another guild. To do so please fill out a ticket here. Only the GuildMasters of the guilds may fill out this ticket. If it is filled out by anyone else, the request will automatically be denied. If the GuildMaster has been idle for 2 months (60 Days) or more, an Officer of the guild may make the request. The only exception beyond the below list are inappropriate guild names. They will be allowed to use this opportunity to change their guild name as well.

After these two weeks have passed, Guild Names that are still in offense of the rule will have their names changed randomly at our discretion. Also, after these two weeks have passed, a new filter will be in place to block spelling matches of other Guild Names as the new policy.

Please note, the specific guilds on this list are the ones that will keep their names at the end of the two weeks if there are still multiple guilds sharing that name.

The following Guilds are on the list for renames for Duplicate entries and eligible to fill out the form. They are listed in alphabetical order:

Click to Jump:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Y

<Hidden>

User

hi i want to change guild name thanX for ..... :))

<Hidden>

User

if guild arent on list, it dont need to change name right?

<Hidden>

User

lol at blood brothers (copycat guild)... we're so flattered where you guys copy are guild name lol
GuildMaster from "blood brothers for the win lvl55 hahaha"

Paladie

User

Have fun whit name changes
- Duwin / Flawless (Forever)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Lots of mega lols

<Hidden>

User

Half of these guilds should be deleted not renamed... Many of them theres one member, so in my opinion clean up is better in this case ;)

<Hidden>

User

Some of the guilds with just one person are probably kept around for the Guild Vault. Deleting a guild just because it's not big wouldn't be fair. Some of the "big" guilds now may not even be around in a few months. Just saying.

<Hidden>

User

the Death to all that is linked on this page was the first one made, http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/guilds/DEATH%20TO%20ALL is the one that needs to be changed

Jem

User

"Please note, the specific guilds on this list are the ones that will keep their names at the end of the two weeks if there are still multiple guilds sharing that name."

Let's not start arguements about which guild should change their names as this is not the point of this thread. This thread is to tell everyone which guilds need to put in requests to have their names kept or changed.

<Hidden>

User

this is funny :D
<3

<Hidden>

User

Let me get this straight. If your guild is on the list, then there are "copies" of it. The number between () is how many copies there are, and the name on the list is the one keeping the original name. Correct?

So, for example, FORSAKEN is on the list because there is also a guild called Forsaken, and that guild (the one NOT on the list) should change it's name

<Hidden>

User

I guess that would be the "normal" course of action but wouldn't bet my gold on it though :P

jesmick

User

copying of guild name is wrong

<Hidden>

User

wow, pretty big amount of copies in here :o

<Hidden>

User

haha For the horde ftw 6 guilds lol

<Hidden>

User

hahaha just kinda confused...if you click the name of the guild listed above and you didn't see your guild there you're not the one who need to change the guild name? and if you click the guild above and you see your guild there...you're the one who need to change the guild name?

<Hidden>

User

How to add guild?

<Hidden>

User

Sir, I am the Owner of guild named SouL StealeS. Before 2 days i saw another guild with same name but different case"Soul Steales". So i want to change my name. And also still my Guild name is not in the list above.Please Help.
-Thanks

Jem

User

@ Mindblowing - have you tried to submit the form that is linked in the post by Naerdiel to get a guild name change?

<Hidden>

User

please dont change my guild name 'Crusaders' i am only member but im sure the alliance 'CrusaderS' guild is not active

You need to be logged in to reply.