Please Welcome Crogge to the Neverendless Family
Please Welcome Crogge to the Neverendless Family

Creatine

User

Action plan pls?

The server is in a rut.

rudmor

User

HI Ironskull, sorry ek reply nou eers ek log min hier, gaan goed en daar? Shadowmenz = spuitpoep :D

<Hidden>

User

Jem, u gief me full recustom when I bring peepz back? I trolled ma customs @priest before stop

<Hidden>

User

i'll be back.

Hopefully the glory days will return .
Hi Smous hoe gaan dit .

Hey there, Is the population getting higher again on arthas? Please let it be.. I MISS THE OLD DAYS SO MUCH :(

Yeah i'm ready ;)

if we all make the arrangement to come back, the server will be more populated and we can go back to the old days ;)

Living in London , talking to moon..

come here in-game you are our most population.

Yelling ,Crying, Chilling, Shouting in Post -- doesn't increase population,

You have to be here in-game rather than post.

Give us your 1 hour to some few hours and see the magic of Old School Days..

Crogge

Administrator

Thank you for your positive replies, I really appreciate it :)

I will do my best to get NE back on the rails again, we discussed already a lot of topics on the recent admin and staff meetings and will inform you about all upcoming changes and events once the last points are sorted out. It is really important for us that You know what's going on behind the scenes.

Feel free to contact me anytime (e.g via forum PM or "cpt.crogge" on Skype) if you want to chat a little.

zordik

User

Are u ready to get raped!!!

hollow_sk

User

Ne is back again

right

<Hidden>

User

1 v 1 tournament :D

miss the old days....

pawning GNOMES :D

jawir93

User

2 weeks laters and nothing happened. Ne stills the same, theres no news about possible solutions for getting Ne op again. I have never see Crogge online, even ingame, IRC, or anything else. So?

<Hidden>

User

Ne is back again

right

2 weeks laters and nothing happened. Ne stills the same, theres no news about possible solutions for getting Ne op again. I have never see Crogge online, even ingame, IRC, or anything else. So?

What would Crogge do ? All of you people just seen here in post and not in game ? all of you just logged in and logged out for some seconds

That's it ! and asked Crogge to do,

How ?

You have to be in game for some hours to let all see we have population. Spend some of your time here that only will increase in population and also our support being in game encourage Crogge to implement some good plans/actions.

jawir93

User

Ne is back again

right

What would Crogge do ? All of you people just seen here in post and not in game ? all of you just logged in and logged out for some seconds

That's it ! and asked Crogge to do,

How ?

You have to be in game for some hours to let all see we have population. Spend some of your time here that only will increase in population and also our support being in game encourage Crogge to implement some good plans/actions.

I keep loggin in, stay in 1 hour maybe per day, till now i never saw you playing around...so...what you do for Ne? pd: i made lots of tickets telling possible solution, real transfer system, more publicity, being instant 80 server full wrath, etc, etc. what have you done?

<Hidden>

User

Well, instant 80 full wrath probably wont happen. I went on a tirade about that idea about a year ago.

But what about cross faction raiding/bg's? There's an idea I have seen implemented on other less awesome servers to mitigate population issues.

hollow_sk

User

Don't tell me i should stay here for 1 hour, i guess that i can leave the game opened and afk, but that wont change the fact that at this moment im online with 8 other people, 6 of them probably bots.

vip

User

No one plays on this realm

<Hidden>

User

Lies.
A lot of people are here just waiting for the good moment to come back again! ;)
Go NE don't listen to nabs ;).

Wonchitung I'm gonna kick u from TNT ahahah xD

<Hidden>

User

Crogge, rather than tanking solo.....

We all would suggest one thing, ask to every one of us either through forum/post/news , get everyone's feed back.

Find pros/cons of what our server lack over other server and what we have advantage & disadvantage compare your ideas/promotion with that and put your ideas/promotions in to our server.

There are certainly some of pros/cons with our server, that need to be rectify . Over the years that weren't resolved was the reason of resulting in to low pops..

Involve all of us, find what we guys want in this sever to gain back its old times and implement what you have by comparing our feed backs.

Mere fact Bobby was misguided by some of admin team over the years and that leads some inappropriate implementation resulted this current situation.

You need to be logged in to reply.