Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Breaking Boundaries - Summer 2011
Breaking Boundaries - Summer 2011

<Hidden>

User

loking forward to those events, ehh what a ride 3 years past allready i feal like it was 5.

Jem

User

The Roleplay story contest opened last night and information about it can be found here. Come show us how creative you are. Can you finish the story for us? It is in your hands to decide how it will end. Who is up for the challenge?

Deadforall97

User

Do we get some Shirts with Stats ?

wasabiman1234

User

i dont get the tier 1 thing Oo
explain [please

Development Team Leader

User

Sushin

User

excellent work as usual, keep up the good work :)
i am looking forward to the events haha should be interesting

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I can't wait for these Tabards. Any idea how many votepoints they would cost? Need to start voting now.

Love the presentation Crescendo, though I have to point out, your Neverendless Breaking Boundaries image, the boundaries is missing a B, or its font color is also black, that's why we can't see it.

evilbail

User

w8 y can't i comment on the Recent Database Management post?

Jem

User

@ Tathalane - as this is a post about the new Breaking Boundaries theme for the 3rd anniversary any comments about the Database management post would be off topic. Also they would be better put on the correct post.

Any very negative potential server bashing posts will be deleted anyway, no matter what post you put them on.

eroshan

User

@Jem well the relevant post is comments disabled and u guys have not updated us in a long time. So maybe create a post where there can be some communication??

<Hidden>

User

lol, all forum threads get close anyway, there shall be no discussion about it! its like china with its censorship and limited rights :P

Jem

User

While it may seem like that, there is always a reason behind what is done.

1. We do not need 100's of posts all over asking the same question over and over - One central one is enough.

2. While we understand that everyone is upset/concerned about your loss of gear, making posts to bash/insult the staff or server is neither productive or called for as we do what we can to provide you with the best FREE server we can and are trying hard to compensate everyone for their losses.

3. If we have to be running around all over the place answering the same questions we have already answered because someone did not bother to take the time to find and read the answer threads then we are not using our time to fix the issue.

4. If a new player was to visit the forums/website and all they saw was the players being negative and bashing the staff/server they are more likely to leave and not join the server so we will not have new players which everyone wants.

Ultimately it isnt so much about censorship, it is about not allowing the players to insult the staff and server that is providing them an awesome free place to play. Staff that works hard on a daily basis to do this and whom is working hard to deal with an unpleasant situation the best and fastest way possible.

Believe us we do understand your losses, as the staff also have player characters so have the same losses as you. But we also have the work in correct the issue and provide compensation to all the players.

So thank you for you continuing understanding and patience as we work hard to fix the issue.

Remember that Neverendless is our server, our home, our communtity. Lets get back to celebrating the 3rd anniversary.

There is a great answer post on the forums if you need more information and there have been a few dicussion threads on the forums too.

evilbail

User

dude @strategy, I freakin live in china. don't say anything bad about them.

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY NEVERENDLESS :D :D :D :D

Jem

User

Lets try to stay on topic and talk about the upcoming anniversary and all the new things that are coming to Neverendless.

grimlockthegreat

User

My previous post on this thread was deleted certainly due to it's volume and partly aggresive content....

I like to consider myself an honorable & fair Orc.... hence I wanted to CONGRATULATE YOU for solving the mailbox issues.

Climate on the server wasn't the best last week or so but even yesterday everything seemed to be back to normal.

I'm certianly looking forward for the anniversary and the next NE con !!! :D

Best wishes,

Grim

<Hidden>

User

Nice..but will be cool if the lv 55 token can be byued from the vote shop to :D for like 50 points

<Hidden>

User

jem i ask you to un bann me pls i just want to play on this server

You need to be logged in to reply.