Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless Idol: The Time Is NOW!
Neverendless Idol: The Time Is NOW!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Neverendless Idol is here! Are you prepared?

During the past few months the contestants have worked hard during our weekly Karaoke events to get the chance to qualify! Meet them in our new video!

FINAL ROUNDS: Dates and Prizes

• Round One - Sunday the 7th of April at 2pm server time - Each Contestant will recieve a choice of prize depending on realm choice:
    • Arthas: 10 Doubloons + [NE Idol Mic]
    • Deathwing: 100 Gold + 5 [Wintergrasp Commendation]
  • Round Two - Sunday the 14th of April at 2pm server time - Each Contestant will recieve a choice of prize depending on realm choice:
    • Arthas: 10 Doubloons + [NE Idol Mic]
    • Deathwing: 100 Gold + 5 [Wintergrasp Commendation]
  • Semi Finals - Saturday the 20th of April at 5pm server time- Each contestant will recieve 10 chips and a choice of prize depending on realm:
    • Arthas: 10 Doubloons + [NE Idol Finalist Tabard]
    • Deathwing: 200 Gold + 10 [Wintergrasp Commendation]
  • Finals - Sunday the 21st April at 2pm server time - This will be a showdown between the final 3 and prizes are as follows:
    • 1st - 240 Chips!
    • 2nd -160 Chips!
    • 3rd - 75 chips!

Would you like to be a judge for this competition? In order to make this competition as fair as possible we have judges from staff and players and still have room for 2 player judges! If you would like to judge and you can be available for ALL of the above dates, please private message Subliminal on the forums with these details:

• Forum Name:
  • TeamSpeak Name:
  • Game Account Name:

If you are not selected as a player judge, don't worry! ALL of you can take part in our Community Vote! After all singers have finished for each round, we will have a 30 minute break while we tally up votes. For the duration of that break we will have a poll on the forums where all Community members can vote for your favorite singer! The results of the Community Vote will count as one vote in the final tally (along with the other Staff and Player votes).

Hope to see you there to cheer on our contestants! Thank you in advance for your participation and support to all our singers and GO NEVERENDLESS (IDOL)! <3

<Hidden>

User

I've been told by many people that I have the voice of an angel. I shall put this rare skill to use to win 1st place.

hollow_sk

User

Illedan and Gorilian are my favourites! ( and yea..Cedrick may win too)

fhqwhgads

User

Dang... I really should have done this, that would have been easy FD for me ^.^

<Hidden>

User

My money is on Jovan !

PS- Can't believe Gori did that song haha so awesome

<Hidden>

User

Who can sing Last Resolt-Cut me into pieces :) ?

<Hidden>

User

The boy who sings Boulevard of broken dreams from Green day and girl who sings Rolling in the deep from Adele is best...Both are very great ^_^

<Hidden>

User

smaranjeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Credz

User

You need to be logged in to reply.