Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Account Security
Account Security

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Recently we have seen far too many issues with accounts. I would like to reaffirm our position on accounts. We do not EVER allow trading or selling of accounts. You will be banned from game if you are found to be doing this.

If you share your account, you are asking to get it stolen. If it gets stolen, scammed, or any other term for "taken from you", we cannot referee the situation. You own the account and control the use of the account. NE will safeguard the data to the highest levels, but will not cure a case of sudden stupidity. Regardless of whether you are a donor or not is not a factor here. NE cannot make your account any safer from the boogieman than we already do today and for the last three years.

Scamming of an account, as it is called, is only possible if you drop your guard and let someone do it *by your own actions*. Account security has never been compromised on NE, nor will it ever be compromised. We use all cyber security methods at our disposal in order to protect your data.

The bottom line here is this: NE will no longer be fixing your errors. If you lose your account, then it is gone unless/util you can figure out a way to get it back. Our system offers many safeguards, and we will stand by them to guard and protect the information we can, to the highest levels.

<Hidden>

User

First comment
but also the first one
I have to wait 2 mins now -_-
lets read what this says ^

Deadforall97

User

Second comment , not rlly cool feeling huh ...
I got banned for that thing , for wanting to trade account , it was released 15 mins after i got banned ...
I opened ticket , something more i can do to get Unbaned ??

<Hidden>

User

Second comment , not rlly cool feeling huh ...
I got banned for that thing , for wanting to trade account , it was released 15 mins after i got banned ...
I opened ticket , something more i can do to get Unbaned ??

try not selling or buying accounts -.-

Kranith

User

lol not everyone that gets scammed tryed to trade/sell his account.... I totally agree that if you give others your info abt acc and psw your a fool, but i think is not correct for the honest ones that got scammed anyway.. On the hacking world there are sooo many ways to steal every sort of electronic thing... there are programs that copy credit cards, account stealing is kinda children work just by getting your psw or similar.. Is really wrong say : "if u got scammed is surely and only your fault".... anyway i'd like to know if i'm going to get an answer to my support ticket, or if i shall only close it, atleast cause if you say me, i can stop keeping it checked and updating the site :)

<Hidden>

User

I have been here for a long time now, and not once have I had one of my accounts stolen/abused. Keep your own information safe and you will have no problems. If you are willing to share your accounts, only do so to people you 100% trust! Don't be an idiot lending your full donors to someone who you met a week ago. The new website has provided features where if your account gets stolen you have the email of it and thus can get it back.

<Hidden>

User

@ kranith

pls do remember that it aint the responsibility of the server unless their safeguards are being broken trough. there are ofc thousands of ways to get pws and all kinda stuff from someone else with him knowing or not. to make sure this doesnt happen just make sure u keep the info to yourself and keep all your anti-virus and stuff up to date. if u do not do any of these then im pretty sorry but then ur still a fool and then it is still ur own fault (no offense btw).

Kranith

User

this means absolutely nothing.. is not server responsability if some1 somehow (not depending by server fault or my fault) steals my account.. but is server power to give my accoun back if i can prove it is mine.. so there's no way that server should say : " if u got scammed is only your fault", cause we all know this is not always right. if i get scammed while tryng to trade/sell or cause im an idiot and shared something with some1 else, ok my fault and stop.
but there's no way that if 1 day i cant log in my account that always worked fine, the server should atleast try to help me (always if i prove that it was my account , that i was not trading/selling/else) annihilatorz you got lucky, ure not superior than scammed-guys, and Keuien, my antivirus does not works to defend the chance that some1 else can "find" my psw for example... as i already said there are loooot of ways to steal infos on the web.. not only for wow.. and wow accounts are getting ninjed also on blyzzard servers.. and blyzz helps you getting em back (if you prove bla bla bla like up-line). so, no way for me

<Hidden>

User

Kranith, Annihilatorz, Keuien and Raynaud

Your comments, tl:dr

Things are easy.

Recently we have seen far too many issues with accounts. I would like to reaffirm our position on accounts. We do not EVER allow trading or selling of accounts. You will be banned from game if you are found to be doing this.

If you share your account, you are asking to get it stolen. If it gets stolen, scammed, or any other term for "taken from you", we cannot referee the situation. You own the account and control the use of the account. NE will safeguard the data to the highest levels, but will not cure a case of sudden stupidity. Regardless of whether you are a donor or not is not a factor here. NE cannot make your account any safer from the boogieman than we already do today and for the last three years.

Scamming of an account, as it is called, is only possible if you drop your guard and let someone do it *by your own actions*. Account security has never been compromised on NE, nor will it ever be compromised. We use all cyber security methods at our disposal in order to protect your data.

The bottom line here is this: NE will no longer be fixing your errors. If you lose your account, then it is gone unless/util you can figure out a way to get it back. Our system offers many safeguards, and we will stand by them to guard and protect the information we can, to the highest levels.

And thats it, thats how it is and if u dont like it, SUCK IT UP > https://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/tickets/new/?f=12

Good decission as always B.

<Hidden>

User

Raynaud u should secure ur account better m8 and depens on the antivirus u have if its a low antivirus ofcourse u will get hacked even if its update one , try a better one like NORTON and other well known and try to change ur pass regulary , to be honest how can they know that u really got hacked? or that ur not lie? noone knows that so we try to keep our info safe

<Hidden>

User

Okay honestly. This is the only site i play on. Im not making excuses here, but i have never given my account details to anyone. My account was working fine last night then the server crashed. I tried logging in this morning and nothing. Same username and password I had less than 12 hours before. On top of that I couldnt do forgot my password or change password because its like it cant recognize my username at all. So on my alt account I went in and added the "lost account characters" to my friends and they come up as unknown......even though they are in my guild. I had two level 80 characters on there and a new warrior i started a week ago. So how is this explained?

<Hidden>

User

Same thing happened to me. Yesterday i played on that account normaly, and then logout normaly. After the server crash i was no able to logon on my account, like mine username dont exist. And i didnt share any of my account information NEVER with someone ! Also i cheked evething i typed in and username and password is 100% correct. Sistem recovery dont help. I want to know whats happening becose thats NOT our mistake, all problems started with server crash.

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Okay honestly. This is the only site i play on. Im not making excuses here, but i have never given my account details to anyone. My account was working fine last night then the server crashed. I tried logging in this morning and nothing. Same username and password I had less than 12 hours before. On top of that I couldnt do forgot my password or change password because its like it cant recognize my username at all. So on my alt account I went in and added the "lost account characters" to my friends and they come up as unknown......even though they are in my guild. I had two level 80 characters on there and a new warrior i started a week ago. So how is this explained?

This is a separate issue, Brallina. Please make a general support ticket so I can speak with you about it.

For all of you, if you immediately did not have access to your account after the crash last night, please make a general support ticket with the name of the account that is not working for you.

<Hidden>

User

This is a separate issue, Brallina. Please make a general support ticket so I can speak with you about it.

For all of you, if you immediately did not have access to your account after the crash last night, please make a general support ticket with the name of the account that is not working for you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING :D I opened a ticket awhile ago, finally a positive answer. Thanks again

Ysabel

Director, Operations

No problem, please just have a bit of patience while we work on it. ;)

<Hidden>

User

my main account has been deleted and i dont know why
please help more 1 year im playing with this account
my account deletd but i can find my char in amory on website my char name is Healeerholy

reptiler

User

First i found a problems in the server web page the emal change option never ask ur old email if u want to change just change so if i have ur account i can change ur password it dont ask to the email and if u want to have ur acc back cant send email if i change the password... ive lost 2 accounts one was a NOT BOUGHT ACCOUNT it was a gift... another was my first acc i found the guy with my char in game and he said something like: u didnt helped me.. he said his name eas nick (i dont have any idea of who was him)

MrBean

User

Well I wish I saw this post earlier as I was approached by someone earlier requesting in to buy my warlock horde account. He was fairly forceful with his request, but I cancelled his transfer window to offer me coin... I thought that was strange, but I didn't think to record his name.

Also sorry to hear about the account mishaps. I'm sure the support teams will look forward to well deserved Holidays coming up.

<Hidden>

User

what happened to me was since the new core was installed... one of my accounts was working perfectly before it was installed... but since then something happened and even the e-mail was changed... but the weird thing is that it only happened to that account... i have 3 more accounts with the same password and they work perfectly... and i made the support ticket and one of the staff members said that the account is not even found in NE database... im still trying to figure out what happened to the account...

reptiler

User

it should be a pass change log so if someone changes ur pass u can say the old one, but im not sure

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

what happened to me was since the new core was installed... one of my accounts was working perfectly before it was installed... but since then something happened and even the e-mail was changed... but the weird thing is that it only happened to that account... i have 3 more accounts with the same password and they work perfectly... and i made the support ticket and one of the staff members said that the account is not even found in NE database... im still trying to figure out what happened to the account...

Exactly the same thing happened to my acc :/ wrong password, email changed etc and the best part is all the characters from that acc vanished (they don't exist on Armory). There's definatelly sth going on here.

<Hidden>

User

If you share your account, you are asking to get it stolen.

Couldn't have put it better myself. A little common sense goes a long way.

<Hidden>

User

this is great :D will teach some responsibility and some common sense hopefully :)

<Hidden>

User

Sir Help me I Lost my donate Id.. i cant sending lost accunt ticket plz help me sirr fast

Jem

User

You can obtain your donation IDs by going to your emails and seeing if you still have the confirmation email that was sent at the time you donated. Or you can go to GoogleCheckout/Paypal and check your account history where there should be a rocord of your donation with the transaction IDs.

Hope this helps.

<Hidden>

User

I dont know if this what bobby said is true maybe just for 50 % just for people who got scamed , my opinion cuz im like perma banned guys cuz i sold an account and then took it back , Ne Staff banned me and the guy who i sold is still rulling on NE .. reading this post i think he shoud be banned to but they banned me lol theres alot of funny rullez that are not 100 % efective ..
but what is more intresting that i got banned after bobby POST this **Scamming of an account, as it is called, is only possible if you drop your guard and let someone do it *by your own actions*. Account security has never been compromised on NE, nor will it ever be compromised. We use all cyber security methods at our disposal in order to protect your data.

The bottom line here is this: NE will no longer be fixing your errors. If you lose your account, then it is gone unless/util you can figure out a way to get it back. Our system offers many safeguards, and we will stand by them to guard and protect the information we can, to the highest levels.**

<Hidden>

User

it is that my one of two character got deleted.

<Hidden>

User

I have not the problem!
I played 4 weeks and then could not go into the game!
later I try to revise and go find my password back via mail but I could not Because my account and stole mail On the acc i have much char donor!

<Hidden>

User

my another account is lost in under hacking...........sad..>>>>>>>>

You need to be logged in to reply.