Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Restoring lost items
Restoring lost items

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

I realize that delivered customs and some voteshop items went missing over the last weekend. We will be restoring them over the weekend and cleaning up the current situation. This has happened at a very odd time for us as Development Team has graduated from Uni (gratz Development Team) and was moving home and having his internet connection moved. He will be back online on Thursday or Friday and the issues will be fixed then. Thank you for your patience in this matter and lets all give Development Team a solid pat on the back for his completion of his Software Engineering degree

<Hidden>

User

First! And is this the reason that the custom item that i made isnt ready yet?

Jem

User

@ Darkpower - Yes this is why any items that were entered into the queue to be made have not been sent out yet. We did not want to send them until we were sure the problem was fixed so we could ensure your items would be functionally correctly and not disappear.

Sorry for the waiting but you should have them soon. :)

<Hidden>

User

congrats to steward.. i propose that the next brewfeast will be in honor to him...

<Hidden>

User

It's always nice to congratulate somebody on a reallife success :)
gz to that.. may it help you in the future.

Xunforgiven

User

Congrats Development Team!

<Hidden>

User

Congrats to Development Team also!!! I forgot to write it at the first comment :p

jingyang

User

Gratz to Development Team!!!!!

gallarron

User

Great job Development Team!!! All the best going forward!

jaztwo

User

Congratz to steward, hey maybe you can help me with some homework in the future xD (just kidding). Well good that i didn't buy anything recently.

Corpseburrito

User

Congrats, Development Team!!!

Astina

User

Congrats cutie :)

harbz

User

hahaha thanks god, congrat stewart. i was ****ting bricks i fd my warlock and was wondering why it isnt made or anything.

<Hidden>

User

Explanation, thats all we ever asked for and approximate ETA, it wasnt so hard now was it.
Now we can rest assured that this thing will be fixed and there is no need for unrest.

Awesome, and btw Congratz Stuart .

Korfane

User

Cngratulations Development Team thats a Feat of Strength :P

And thanks for the update Bobby. Glad to know it will be fixed soon.

mongrelite

User

The force is strong in that one. I'm still super grateful for Development Team's brilliant Wintergrasp 'War' event last year. Any chance that will be renewed? Seemed NE's population was bustling during and after that longer event.

<Hidden>

User

Congratz and more blessings to come to you Development Team!!!

Now I know why my gear and stuff has not yet arrived. I can still wait for another week..... woot!

Long way for me to go to reach level 85!!!

<Hidden>

User

yeah with a level 1 warlock you might have to wait for a bit longer than a week ya silly man

BrutalKill

User

Congrats on the degree!

<Hidden>

User

yeah with a level 1 warlock you might have to wait for a bit longer than a week ya silly man

that's what you think..... hahahahah!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Congratz... STEWART!!!

I can wait for my gear and stuff...

Thanks a lot!

<Hidden>

User

U said thursday or Friday yet still nothing coming. Gz btw

<Hidden>

User

So this thing with customs, are u guys gonna announce when it's fixed or are they. Just gonna appear in mail box or what , I'm a bit confused, basically how are we gonna know when it's over and done

<Hidden>

User

I got my custom yesterday so i believe it is over

Dune

Head Moderator

This issue has been fixed and all custom items that went missing on the 18th have been redelivered. Thank you for your patience.

<Hidden>

User

I haven't played in NE for a long time but had to log in just now to congratulate Development Team!
way to go!

<Hidden>

User

grats stewy!!!!!!!

You need to be logged in to reply.