Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Character Pruning and New Hardware in the EU
Character Pruning and New Hardware in the EU

galaton

User

omg is it so hard to understand what they say :O you need to log evryone of y´r char on and you have from d.1/1 2012-28/3 2012 to do it :) and all the char who haven been online at that time will be deletet how hard can it be :P

<Hidden>

User

nah...read read read read read read read read before giving comments....

=)

galaton

User

rofl maby you need to read read read befor saying anything :P :)

<Hidden>

User

Again, as other people said, If the server sees the need to move to a different location to host because it will be of some kind of benefit, it should be done. But in the process of doing this, having to delete characters who have not logged in since January 1, 2012, I see this as a big mistake. A lot of people who are just taking a break, being busy with work or college, or who just are not able to get on will be deleted. I see this post as being of short notice, and the time of deletion too early, being only three months prior to our current date. I do not want to offend anyone or be disrespectful to any staff, but I do not want to see a loss in our server population because people's characters being deleted. There does need to be another cleanup, but is there anyway you could at least push the deletion date back for players who have not logged on to a couple months prior to January 1st, 2012. I just see people who have put a lot of time and money finally coming back when they get the ability, and seeing that their characters are deleted, get furious and hold a grudge against this wonderful server of ours.

<Hidden>

User

Excellent Achievement again to be earned by NE management in coming days, though out the year after implemented well changes to our server.

A management is going the way like the name itself Neverendless, Keep going on we are always with u.

Thanking you NE Management in advance and wishing you best of luck for this upcoming changes.

*^* one request :-> some of my friends used to play the game when they have vacations and it is very nearby months, rest during the year they are just studying

----> Requesting to NE for keeping the database of such kind of user when demanded/start using during vacation may create ticket and restore their characters if possible.

So the end request is inactive user account characters may be restore upon raising a ticket if possible, may be this one is a lot of burden to our developers, The inactive users had given us a good support to our NE like wise donor characters.

(when i started on NE i used to wear low gs gear and one of the friends who updated me to go for voting and teach me how to vote and get gears from vote shop , he used to play during vacations, having his own guild, with some of his characters had donor items. --- i didn't knew from which place he belongs to , but he had guided me well and help me too much )

At-least with raising a ticket one can reclaim the donor/non donor character to be reactive , one behalf of few inactive friends just requesting about this................please. He will get shocked when he will be loging in to his account in coming months and may be frustated , Frustration like things are not good for us.

Keeping the old account database will be a issue like storage, space wise , but we don't forget that we have the best team. The resurrection of the inactive account characters offer will not be more than 2 to 6 month as the decision of NE Management.

Well we guys always put NE in trouble demanding so rusty things, but we are kinda hearted to our friends also.

Am really worrying about my friend who used to play during month of May to July.

Also we are considering the changes happening will be the best for us like the previous changes and never worrying about the so called rumors.,simply We just trust the NE.

Friends ---> don't publish your desire name in this comment , just wait for the time when changes happen take the desire name. Never before offer to be given us in coming days.

<Hidden>

User

its good im active lol

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Please note that "screaming" in the thread is not going to get you answered faster. ;)

When Blackswann has an estimate for downtime, if there will be any, we will announce or post it.

Regarding the purge, it is my understanding that you need to log your characters fully into the game to ensure they are "saved" and not purged. This means all characters on the account. Blackswann stated above that accounts will not be deleted, it is inactive characters that are at risk.

The question of what will happen to donation gear for donors whose characters are deleted is fairly simple. As with any "lost customs," items may be reclaimed with valid transaction IDs to a character of the same class and on the same account only.

I hope this clears up some of the questions. :)

jov_0001

User

How Much Time The server goin to be Off line For this maintenance??? We most to Take Pic Off Our professions, Talents and Items?????

mae not make noise and stay quiet this rod is a base change xD and I think it would be less noobs xD because I have seen no q some names have been taken by characters who are no longer in use and would be great to use those names. ... the bad thing is that I will have lag D:

If u read, they are saying: The change not cause lag problems.... so dont Worry be happy xD...

Augh

User

Regarding the purge, it is my understanding that you need to log your characters fully into the game to ensure they are "saved" and not purged. This means all characters on the account. Blackswann stated above that accounts will not be deleted, it is inactive characters that are at risk.

The question of what will happen to donation gear for donors whose characters are deleted is fairly simple. As with any "lost customs," items may be reclaimed with valid transaction IDs to a character of the same class and on the same account only.

I hope this clears up some of the questions. :)

tbh, ist _now_ that i fully understand it: ingame-characters/ toons bound to the account may get deleted - not the account itself. however, i think that has not been stated clear enough in prior posts. imho the staff must remind that not all players on NE are fully capable of the english language :>

<Hidden>

User

for how long should every toon be online :(

<Hidden>

User

Please,push the char deleting 3 months before 1st January,it's just a really small period. If people who are taking a break come back and see that their Full wrathful char got deleted and they open a ticket and the GM says: "Sorry we had to delete all "inactive" characters and yours got deleted and we can't do anything about it." Do you think he'll play here ever again?

<Hidden>

User

Totally my point I was trying to get across and I agree. I don't want population to do down, this is an amazing server.

Please again, as I'm sure you have already, weigh the positives and negatives of purging old accounts at such short amount of time (players/characters that have only been inactive for 3 months, this will delete many characters, who I am sure want to eventually come back). Will this be the most beneficial to Neverendless in the long run?

Augh

User

last two posts are imho most reasonable.
good ones :thumbsup:

<Hidden>

User

Why Do you need to have a maintenance like that ? i wish you will doing it for CATACLYSM .

<Hidden>

User

well,,if thats the case i would be Active all the taimE?let ask again?but what would be on March 28 ?
should we pray for our chars?

<Hidden>

User

Ok I have an idea,delete all the inactive characters in last 3 months that are BELOW lvl 30 'cause it's easy to level back up,as for the higher lvl chars delete all the inactive chars in the past 6-7 months,that would be kinda reasonable I think.

<Hidden>

User

Hello Hello... I said I cant log into my chars before the purge but I dont want to lose them... WHAT DO I DO??!?!?

<Hidden>

User

I have a question.
So are you saying in order to save our character is that they must be online after 2011? or do they have to be online during March 28th? I'm abit confused on that.

<Hidden>

User

I thought it's happening today

You need to be logged in to reply.