Forums
Forums >>> >>>
June Vote Shop Specials
June Vote Shop Specials

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Now that the Vote Shop is open on both realms, we have TWICE the specials for you! Here is what we are offering this month in the Vote Shop:

Arthas Vote Shop

Deathwing Vote Shop

Now, there have been some questions about the Deathwing promotions, so I'd like to clarify. We are offering a 20 slot bag which we thought might make life easier while leveling. For that same purpose we have also offered some gear without level requirements (a.k.a. twink gear). A few level 80 rings are offered as well, and I do understand there are some better Cata-release items available in-game, but the Vote Shop for Deathwing is still under construction so new items are not always yet available in the Shop. Some basic mounts are offered since the gold drop rate is lower than you all are used to, and we thought you could save a penny getting a mount from the Shop. ;) Do note that the [Big Blizzard Bear] is quite special as it binds to account and is usable on all characters on that account (for that realm).

Bottom line, despite our slight time crunch, we hope that we have managed to offer at least some helpful items for Deathwing this month, and next month plan to feature some of the new Cata items! ;)

Please do keep in mind that you need to be looking in the correct shop when shopping, and be careful you're selecting the correct character--as always!

Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

Do note that the [Big Blizzard Bear] is quite special as it binds to account and is usable on all characters on that account (for that realm).

2 and add fries and coke

Syzygy

User

WOOOO! I love the Hexcloth sacks! It solves the most annoying problem I run into- too much cool stuff and not enough pockets!

You need to be logged in to reply.