Forums
Forums >>> >>>
7th Anniversary Out-Of-Game Events
7th Anniversary Out-Of-Game Events

Jem

User

We will be having some Out-of-Game forums events that you can participate during the anniversary that will give you more rewards. These rewards will include chips, Neverendless Doubloons, Frost Emblems, Wintergrasp Commendations and the Neverendless 7th Anniversary shirt.

Please check out the Forums Event section from July 10th-12th for the posted events or return to this post for direct links to each event as they are posted. There will be 1-2 events posted each day from July 10-12th.

Remember you will have approximately 24 hours to provide your answer to enter each event and that all qualifying entries will receive rewards as specified in each event's instructions, although only the top 3 will get chips. Rewards will be sent out as fast as possible but please be patient.
NOTE: All reward items from this event except [Emblem of Frost] are account bound and are movable between characters on the account they are sent to, SO choose your character wisely as the Emblems will not be moved to another character once sent.

FORUM EVENTS

See you at the anniversary events - in and out of game.

As always - GO NEVERENDLESS!!

<Hidden>

User

I'm FIRST as always ;) because im the best because GNOMES ACTUALLY ARE THE BEST.

aaaaand......

GO GO GO GO NEVERENDLESS YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

I'm FIRST as always ;) because im the best because GNOMES ACTUALLY ARE THE BEST.

aaaaand......

FITE ME M8 I'LL REK U

<Hidden>

User

aaaaand......

FITE ME M8 I'LL REK U

Sry bruh no1 can just "rek" that gnome ;). You know, it's something like biting water..
Btw I'm waiting for you (and not only u) to take part in all events during the NE anniversary!! :)

rudmor

User

YOLO... did I miss something?

<Hidden>

User

Nab smousie we all love youiuu!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

Nabs.. Diony here

Wayer

User

How is it going here ladies and gentlepoop? ;)

hollow_sk

User

Any WNWA officer/owner , or whatever the ranks are, read the note in the guild bank.

rudmor

User

Nabs.. Diony here

Gimli?

rudmor

User

Nab smousie we all love youiuu!!! :D

Btw Smous loves u all also (including hordies :D)

zigvab25

User

Does anybody still play on this server?

<Hidden>

User

Does anybody still play on this server?

Yeah sure we do ;)

zigvab25

User

Every time I log into the game there's no one around. Any suggestions on a guild I can join that has people in it?

<Hidden>

User

I just know about defenders of the crown on alliance side .... But just ask in global channels ;)

zigvab25

User

Ok, thanks Rhum!

<Hidden>

User

Ok, thanks Rhum!

You're welcome, and now get me a fresh bottle! ;)

jawir93

User

Kranith

User

Why u sad, bubble+HS guy? :) :*

jawir93

User

Kranith

User

Nah, it is just "sleeping"..... Wait for it to come back and you will see!!!!!!! ;)

Wuu

User

zordik

User

I dont think so im awake!!!!!

Muji

User

Muji

User

Muji

User

Smousy!!! write ur skype or smthing else! i miss u niqqa!

townshend

User

ah wow....Same old people. Guess the server is real dead -.-, sadly.

jawir93

User

yeah is dead, i just logged in: 3 players online :c

rudmor

User

Smousy!!! write ur skype or smthing else! i miss u niqqa!

MUJI!!!!!!!!!!!! damn! wow never thought id hear from you again! send me private msg since i dont know your forum name. mine is smous ofc! :D

really great to hear from you again!

Lopezkaroteno

User

You need to be logged in to reply.