Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Voting Has Its Benefits!
Voting Has Its Benefits!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

You may have noticed that in addition to the 10 extra points we gave you as a thank you for helping us get to the Top 10 on Xtreme, vote points for the weekly distribution this week were more generous as well.

The total amount of possible vote points per week is determined, as you know, not only by how much you vote but our ranking on each vote site. As our rank goes up, so does the amount of possible points. For example:

Distribution of February 21, 2012

Rankings:

• Xtreme Top 100: 14
  • Top 100 Arena: 2
  • MMORPG Toplist: 1

Total possible points: 70

Distribution of March 7, 2012

Rankings:

• Xtreme Top 100: 10
  • Top 100 Arena: 2
  • MMORPG Toplist: 1

Total possible points: 85

Simply moving from 14th to 10th on Xtreme increased the possible points by 15. Keep it up, and reap the benefits! Don't forget that the list of specials this month includes ALL vote shop Relentless, as well as other fun and useful items! Enjoy! ;)

<Hidden>

User

How i could Vote 10-14 times while Xtreme Top 100 not Even works =/ ?

<Hidden>

User

all my 100000000 alts will get relentless :D

<Hidden>

User

OMG It's Event :-?

<Hidden>

User

How to need " Xtreme Top 100: 14 voting? "

<Hidden>

User

Mastry,

All the sites are good and you can vote on all site. Just do as they said .

ironskull

User

the top 100 arena vote use to work but now it doesnt and yes i followed the same steps to vote last week and it worked.

<Hidden>

User

Would be great if the top 100 Arena actually worked properly, I'm sick of voting and it not counting. Oh and the "its their fault not ours" line is getting old considering the vote its self is counted on their site we're just not getting the point for it here.

I voted for Top 100 Arena 6 times last week and only 1 was counted, this is not a new issue and I know for a fact I'm not the only one having it.

<Hidden>

User

Voting all the time :P

<Hidden>

User

hi GM you shod give is 15p very time NE go's up a rank

<Hidden>

User

How i could Vote 10-14 times while Xtreme Top 100 not Even works =/ ?

tray to open i't on internet explorer

<Hidden>

User

for some reason my votes aren't counted on top 100 arena but i am filling out the captcha's right and i read the instructions like 6 times now and yet still i receive no credit for voting on that site :/

<Hidden>

User

Hay to all again,

Don't use internet explorer8 to vote, use goole crome or fire fox to vote and once u vote dont forget to click on the neverendless site when the page turns.

I never had any problems and i always voted on all site.

Hope all works to you.

<Hidden>

User

oh sorry to NE ive been bUsy this few weeks but u can noticed that i tried voting as i can manage to do it...

thanks for the extra vp's you've given me...

moimoi/slash/

<Hidden>

User

joshuavb

User

just a little more voting on extreme top 100 guys we are a few vote's away from rank 9!

raymond4808

User

middles vote no work and we are no longer top 10 we are 12.

<Hidden>

User

wow..nice and gz to NE...vote vote vote...

been busy a lot..
bUt ive got 3-2-3 votes now..hehe

i still vote as long as i can do it..

<Hidden>

User

top 100 like never works....at all
besides that this is amazing!

<Hidden>

User

i have gotten no problem voting, and thx for the extra points.

<Hidden>

User

now we are in the top 12 :( VOTE OR DIE!

mantis445

User

It sucks that me and my bro need to share Top 100 arena Votings...We cant vote on it both ;(

<Hidden>

User

the cooldown time for voting is to long you guys should find a way to shorten it for the convenience of all the players i think that there will be a lot of players that would agree...

<Hidden>

User

I was about to start trying to vote again after all the times we the voters were punished for support. Then I see the nonsense of needing to have IE 9 to be able to vote on this site. What type of nonsense is this I have windows 7 ie 9, XP users cant even upgrade to 9. I am reminded of the bad web devs in the 90's when we first got high speed internet they put tons of flash, tons of nonsense online and then finally figured out that the majority of users stopped buying from our site since it would take forever to deal with the page load up. I see this here now where we have to go through hoops turning off compatibility modes doing this, doing that all to vote. And making it all fancy will only lead to fewer people voting humans are lazy by nature its not worth our time to fight with this site just to vote. The key to web design is the rule K.I.S.S keep it simple stupid. Failure to do so will just cost you more votes most people will not install other browsers just to vote here. Its sure not worth my time after all the times my vote points were taken for supporting this server. Think what you like and ask around on who votes I sure cant find many anymore except maybe the 22 here who posted.

You need to be logged in to reply.