Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Conquer the World Final Weekend + Rewards
Conquer the World Final Weekend + Rewards

<Hidden>

Due to an unforseen emergency, Crescendo was unable to put in the Vendor this Sunday, the 11th. However, he looks to put the Vendor in on Wednesday, the 14th and offers a 10% discount on the vendor items for the delay and inconvenience. ~ Naerdiel

We know you have been anticipating the Conquer the World Campaign Rewards Vendor arriving this weekend, but to make sure we have everything flowing smoothly and ready for you, we have pushed his arrival back to September 11, 2011. There will be hundreds of items available in the Rewards Vendor, so look forward to his coming!

In the meantime, we have decided to add a final weekend of special events for you to earn [Conquer the World Campaign Point]! Saturday and Sunday, get on our TeamSpeak3 server and join us for special trivia and karaoke events, and join us in IRC for additional special events! All of these events will reward Campaign Points!

Additionally, we will be hosting some of your favorite special events throughout next week before the Rewards Vendor appears, allowing you to earn extra points and maybe reach that milestone you're hoping for! We guarantee we will be awarding at least 100,000 [Conquer the World Campaign Point] this week! At the very least!

• TS3 Trivia - Morning, Afternoon, and Evening
  • TS3 Karaoke - 7PM Server Time
  • IRC Trivia - Morning and Evening
  • In-Game - Varies (throughout the weekdays)
  • Forums - Landmark Hunter event continues through Sunday, September 4!

Jump in and get in the fun action as we once again provide some exciting and risky events in the form of the Trivia, Rolling Gamble, Lottery, Spiral Jump, Long Fall, and City Raids! Tell us below what your favorite events were this past month, and we'll do our best to prioritize those and/or add them to our to-do list!

Good luck hunting and collecting, and we look forward to seeing you on TS3, IRC, the Forums, and in the game!

~ Crescendo

For more information on the events we had last month, see the Campaign Thread.

<Hidden>

User

Rolling Gamble was awesome, but I only got a couple of those. Karaoke is always fun, points or not.

Ra's al Ghul

User

Gambling and Lottery Ftw, spiral jumping is fun too

<Hidden>

User

1- Lottery
2- Gambling event
3- Spiral Jump

<Hidden>

User

Why till Sept 11? I was looking forward to a donor mout or another random fun item QQ

Pussicat

User

I enjoyed the spiral jumping and the long fall events for competitive stuff, but doing the landmark hunter SS were fun too.

<Hidden>

User

1. Trivia
2. Karaoke (that's always fun though)
3. Spiral Jumping

^ Those were my favourite events by far!

<Hidden>

User

can i use Battle Master Event Tickets to buy CPs? becoouse i have more tickets then CPs

<Hidden>

User

Anyway.... Most of us are at work when you are announcing this kind of events... So finally I have only 20 CP because I am at work when the GM are awake. Too bad

caraii the awsome rouge

User

Spiral jump, city raid

<Hidden>

User

how many one i need at least

<Hidden>

User

Fail was looking forward to getting stuff today ty ne ._.

<Hidden>

User

rolling gamble and lottery were the best.. ^_^

<Hidden>

User

Gamble. City Raid <3

<Hidden>

User

moar spiral jumps

<Hidden>

User

ChimeraXIII

User

City raids pl0x those are awesome :D

<Hidden>

User

fall event and city raids :)

Lopezkaroteno

User

<Hidden>

User

if you ask me, its stupid, more donors... -.-

<Hidden>

User

if you ask me your stupid ... only a few ppl will be able to buy fd with the cp.
and i don't think you'll be able to buy donor items separately

<Hidden>

User

TS3 Trivia
IRC Trivia
InGame Trivia
Trivia Trivia....

MBGs
VIPs
40v40

Holiestholy

Pussicat

User

why would you, a donor, complain about more donors? just because it would make things a little more fair? you wouldn't be as powerful because more people are on your level?

<Hidden>

User

class events. 2v2 custom. 2v2 non custom. 1v1 non custom. any pvp event.

<Hidden>

User

MY FAVORITE EVENT WAS THE 1v1 CLASS TOURNAMENT NON CUSTOMS (EVEN THO I COULDN'T MAKE IT)

<Hidden>

User

why would you, a donor, complain about more donors? just because it would make things a little more fair? you wouldn't be as powerful because more people are on your level?

because i got donors and im not even using it, because it lame to oneshot ppl, PVP isnt balanced on NE

townshend

User

because i got donors and im not even using it, because it lame to oneshot ppl, PVP isnt balanced on NE

And to have donors its still not so bad... Its really good practice. I am holy paladin and before i was dying pretty fast, but after sometime you learn how to resist them. And now not every single donor can kill me - half of them cannot ( had a moment vs 2 donors, was fighting for like 5 mins till ally came and killed them)
So, and plus it helps server to stay alive and grow....

Prince

User

1) Spiral Jump
2) City Raid
3) Gamble

My Loving Games...... Thanks ....NE

<Hidden>

User

haha I would of made it But nah

???????

YoungPenguinX

User

How will people react when a kid like me starts to sing XD?

You need to be logged in to reply.