Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Process Change
Vote Process Change

<Hidden>

User

OMG the Vote shops dont work ! PLz FIX IT! now im not gonna get my relentless cuz of stupid voting shops

<Hidden>

User

Here's the thing, it didn't work for me so i gave my acc to my friend in another county and he voted for me and it worked, could it be that it's IP related?allthough no one other than me on my IP voted but on my friend's IP it worked for the both of us...

<Hidden>

User

Our Website is best optimized in Mozilla Fire fox ( Web Browser) .

Using Mozilla web browser i am able to do vote(Vote site -1and 3-12 Hour) for my every account i held and it is counted also.

For Buying form NE armory use Mozilla fire fox, u wont get mess up in like other browsers.

<Hidden>

User

Dosnt work for Xtreme Top 100, i try 10 times.

sweetest360ever

User

NE you just dropped a few spots in both the first and third vote sites....seems like this new system is counter perductive....just my opinion...I still vote properly but just noticed the drop while voting tonight.... Thought I'd inform on here....

<Hidden>

User

Well it does work on some of my account but to this account IT DONT WORK PROPERLY I can only vote to the middle one every 24hours... i like the old style as it keeps me voted the new one really is not working properly... i done all the instruction and its easy to do it but WHY IT DOESNT count.... so their are little problem which we spent time to vote but it dont work...

galaton

User

hmmm why all this work ? i dont see new pll coming to the server anyway:(

<Hidden>

User

I did all that you said, but only the middle one works :{

Dose this means that we are losing our votes.

Tks, and hope that you put things back to work soon

BTW for the last comment that

[Ubakira} said, Yes i did all thing good.

<Hidden>

User

I have 4 accounts and none of tham works, only in one acount and , the middle one only:{

<Hidden>

User

Sometimes you have to wait a little before pressing the NE banner or it wont work. Also im having slight problems getting the first vote site to load. any help???
P.S. increase the number of vote sites but keep prices same, we are already the top 1 and 3 on 2 websites

<Hidden>

User

;oh, nvm bout vote site not working. fixed it :D
and we are 1st and 2nd on the 3rd and second vote sites respectivly

<Hidden>

User

hay to all.

Use firefox to vote it works good, but to vote in No1, delete php when you get on the site.

Hope you will do it

Kranith

User

Meh... I used to vote always... But this is becoming reallllyyyy tooooooo long !!!
3 votes needs us to write like 6 captchas and 3 click on banners that need to be finded before clicked!!!
And best thing is that first vote site looks not always working, and middle vote site has a longer cooldown than other 2 sites... :S :S

<Hidden>

User

i have a problem with Xtreme Top 100 i can't git to the terd sit to finsh voting i't opens blank

<Hidden>

User

GM PLS FIX THE DAMN VOTE SITES

rtk1

User

Can't please everyone....people having problems with sites loading after you vote....when your done voting just go to the site from a new web page and click on the NE banner from there....I haven't had a problem once....you people act like the Internet just came out last week.... Do some problem solving for yourself and don't depend on others to do everything for you...

<Hidden>

User

Well I tried everything and this vote thing is not working. I have voted my whole NE "career" and Im considering stopping. SO PLEASE FIX THE VOTE SITES

<Hidden>

User

also having problems here

<Hidden>

User

Me parece muy bien ese cambio! Pero hace tiempo que tengo problemas para votar en el de (100 arenas)

galaton

User

omg vote on NE is so easy so i cant see why pll have trobels witt it,it work for me the first time witt out problems so why are you all QQ about smt easy
??

<Hidden>

User

what would be great is if we could get our VP's sooner... a week is a very long time

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.