Forums
Forums >>> >>>
BLIZZcon.. 2013
BLIZZcon.. 2013

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

If you want to see whats going on at Blizzcon here is a FREE live link to the videocast...

LIVE BLIZZCON

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

<Hidden>

User

Second, but can't follow that Hearthstone card game. guess I am not following it fully :-)

<Hidden>

User

Leonidas

User

ok so can we participate

<Hidden>

User

they made new expansion. BLoody hell i havent played cata and mop yet. damn these game development. its going too fast.

<Hidden>

User

Trust me MOP and Cata suck best wow ever wher TBC :)

<Hidden>

User

This was awesome thank you very much for the upload to let us view the live stream

<Hidden>

User

Nice, Warlords of Draenor looks cool. Happy to see the AH in D3 gone too :P

hollow_sk

User

This new "Warlods" WoW sucks so much.I think Blizz came to an end.Not like I care.. I still play WOTLK. LOL!

<Hidden>

User

Agree with Blodwen BliZZ starts to Fail with cata starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 if i ask somone what you like more SC 1 or SC 2 90% of them say SC 1 WoW same they say wolk or TBC i love TBC btw <3 Games of BliZZ don’t have that special somting that extra chill when douing a raid like it was in TBC. In total BliZZ coming to a END but we NE don’t :)

hollow_sk

User

Agree with Blodwen BliZZ starts to Fail with cata starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 if i ask somone what you like more SC 1 or SC 2 90% of them say SC 1 WoW same they say wolk or TBC i love TBC btw <3 Games of BliZZ don’t have that special somting that extra chill when douing a raid like it was in TBC. In total BliZZ coming to a END but we NE don’t :)

I think that with this new expansion they're trying to go back to the old WoW as it has to be. Good luck, Blizz. And again - not like I care.

<Hidden>

User

maybe you are just getting to old

<Hidden>

User

Im 26 and i start Play WoW on Vanilla :P

widowmaker

User

so will NE be getting these Updates next year?

You need to be logged in to reply.