Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Big Reveal... Neverendless Plus
The Big Reveal... Neverendless Plus

Development Team Leader

User

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, As promised last week (albeit a little later than originally announced) I'm proud to present the latest addition to the Neverendless Toybox - Neverendless Plus.

Neverendless Plus itself is a collection of features, tools and toys to enrich your gameplay experience here at Neverendless, and includes the Website Auction house, Remote Guild chat, and most importantly the new Plus Chat system.

What is Neverendless Plus Chat?

Plus Chat is a new chat system which was designed to help with the multiple realm situation, modelled on Blizzard's Battle.net chat. Apart from global, there's no way for you to be on Deathwing and talk to your friends playing on Arthas and so on. Plus Chat allows you to talk to your Plus friends regardless of which character, which account or which realm they're on.

All you have to do is create yourself a 'Plus Tag', install the add-on, and add your friends' Plus tags to your friends list. You can stay in touch with your Plus Friends from wherever you are on Neverendless, and even upload your own avatar and create group conversations with your friends.

Basic Plus Chat support has also been added into Remote Chat (Which is also making a reappearance today after being offline for a couple of weeks for a complete rewrite). Remote Chat's support for Plus Chat will be gradually improved over the coming weeks, but for now it supports the basic features of viewing your friends list, whispering your friends and participating in conversations.

To get started with Plus Chat, simply visit the Plus Tag page, set up your Plus Tag, and download the addon. Check it out, and enjoy.

Neverendles Plus Chat Friend Invites
475x302px 76KiB
Neverendles Plus Chat Friends List
475x302px 75KiB
Neverendles Plus Chat Add Friend Dialog
508x410px 94KiB
Neverendles Plus Chat View Friends Dialog
434x510px 96KiB

You will also notice that some of the posts below have a section under the character/avatar with their plus tag, name, avatar and status on it. You can decide when and how your plus tag information is displayed on your posts after you create a plus tag. Due to these privacy settings you might not see your friends' tags on their posts if you're not logged in.

<Hidden>

User

Cybermancer

User

Snowskull

User

very cool! and oh yeah third!

Meteorax

User

Nice job once more! :D
IIIRAGEIII Powah!

WinWizard

User

<Hidden>

User

Now this is pretty damn awesome. Good job Ne at being just plain Awesome!

<Hidden>

User

To much awesome ....

...and more is coming :D

<Hidden>

User

xxtp826

User

NOStalgic

User

Great :).......Who want Cookies :)

Pussicat

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I just wanted to say that when I try to fill out my First Name: section to create tag with Mynce it says Invalid entry for 'First Name'. Why? Have someone stolen my name and pretending to be me? :I
I'd love to see an answer why it says Invalid entry for 'First Name'. Thanks.

<Hidden>

User

its a great feature ..remarkable effort again put by u stewart we are so proud to have u here :)

but as mynce said whn i create a plus tag account it says "Invalid entry for 'First Name' "

Development Team Leader

User

its a great feature ..remarkable effort again put by u stewart we are so proud to have u here :)

but as mynce said whn i create a plus tag account it says "Invalid entry for 'First Name' "

And exactly what first name are you trying to use?

<Hidden>

User

whoa, cool feature. nice addition.

<Hidden>

User

I am trying to use my name Mynce but it says invalid reply my ticket and explain me why Development Team

<Hidden>

User

Hey sry it was my bad i left the last name black thinking its optional...i just added and it worked .

Development Team Leader

User

Hey sry it was my bad i left the last name black thinking its optional...i just added and it worked .

Glad you got it sorted out, I just checked and the error messages said 'first name' for both first and last, it should be sorted now.

<Hidden>

User

Glad you got it sorted out, I just checked and the error messages said 'first name' for both first and last, it should be sorted now.

indeed :)

Wayer

User

like i always say, Well done neverendless and keep going! /flex ^^

<Hidden>

User

yo Stew some contries use Spaces in their last names

<Hidden>

User

Please fix the auto scrolling in the chats, you can't see other messages other than the first ones in the box, on Remote Chat, thanks. Other than that great job NE :)

Kranith

User

Woah!! This is a reeeally nice thing! Good JoB NE!!
Will staff be available on this new chat too? This would be nice :)

<Hidden>

User

Not sure if doing it wrong but I have put the addon into my WoW folders both for Cata and Traditional but it is not showing up in my addons list.

Any idea why?

Thanks

Flic x

Development Team Leader

User

Please fix the auto scrolling in the chats, you can't see other messages other than the first ones in the box, on Remote Chat, thanks. Other than that great job NE :)

That should hopefully be sorted now.

Also remote chat should function quite happily in Opera 12 thanks to the Opera team adding support for the appropriate technologies that Firefox and Chrome have had for a while. It might almost work in IE, it might not. If you don't like it then go yell at Microsoft to stop being so far behind the times.

<Hidden>

User

Ceruibast

User

I don't live in the US but.. Development Team for President.

Make it so, NE, make it so.

Development Team Leader

User

I don't live in the US but.. Development Team for President.

Make it so, NE, make it so.

Neither do I, so i would imagine it's pretty unlikely, but thanks

You need to be logged in to reply.