Forums
Forums >>> >>> >>>
Flying Frontier Out of SFO? Navigating the Terminal Like a Pro!
Flying Frontier Out of SFO? Navigating the Terminal Like a Pro!

benjaminsmith3002

User

Hey everyone, I'm just here to share my experience navigating the frontier sfo terminal (International Terminal A) for anyone flying with them soon. There can be some confusion online about which terminal Frontier uses at SFO, so I wanted to clear things up and share some helpful tips!
Firstly, remember that Frontier does NOT operate from Terminal 1 at SFO. This terminal is primarily for domestic airlines like Delta and Southwest. Instead, head to International Terminal A, which caters to both domestic and international departures and arrivals for Frontier. It's right next to Terminal G, so you can't miss it!
Here's a quick rundown of what to expect at the Frontier terminal SFO:
Departures:

• Check-in: You can check in online, use the self-service kiosks, or visit the staffed counters.
  • Security: Be prepared for the usual screening procedures like removing shoes and electronics.
  • Gates: Locate your departure gate using the flight information displays throughout the terminal.
  • Amenities: Grab a bite to eat at various restaurants, browse the shops, or use the free Wi-Fi while you wait. There's even a business center and a play area for kids!

Arrivals:
  • Baggage claim: Follow the signs to claim your luggage after landing.
  • Ground transportation: Taxis, ride-sharing services, buses, and rental cars are readily available outside the terminal.

Here are some additional tips for a smooth experience:
  • Download the Frontier Airlines app: Manage your booking, check in, and access your boarding pass digitally.
  • Arrive early: Especially during peak hours, factor in extra time for check-in, security, and potential delays.
  • Explore the terminal map: Familiarize yourself with the layout beforehand to find amenities and your gate easily.

I hope this helps anyone flying out of the Frontier SFO terminal! Feel free to ask any questions you might have in the comments below.

You need to be logged in to reply.