2:00ST (8:00/20:00EST) - Maze event

Sunday July 12th:

4:00/16:00ST (10:00EST) - Bomb Dodge
6:30/18:30ST (12:30EST) - Jump or Maze event
8:00/20:00ST (2:00/14:00EST) - City or 10V10
11:00/23:00ST (5:00/17:00EST) - NF Roulette
1:00ST (7:00/19:00EST) - Closing

NOTE: Server Time (ST) = GMT +2 currently

* All times and actual events hosted are subject to change based on player participation, previous event duration and Staff discretion! Keep your eyes on in-game announcements throughout the weekend for updates!

Watch for announcements/posts about Out-of-Game Forums events too.

Changes

This year, for prizes, we will being doing it a bit differently. I know many of you have been concerned that you do not always have either enough time or teammates to run the dungeons/arenas you want, so this year we will be providing Frost Emblems &/or Wintergrasp Commendations instead of tickets. Frost emblems can be used at the appropriate vendors in game to obtain Tier gear and the Wintergrasp Commendations give honor. Of course there will still be Neverendless Doubloons, the 7th Anniversary shirt and chips (where appropriate) awarded along with the Emblems.

We will also be having you fill out a 7th Anniversary Winners Chip Request to let us know what account you would like your chips added to for any events you win chips in. This will ensure that the chips get added to the correct place and aid the staff to do it in a quicker more efficient manner. We will be reminding you of this new procedure at the beginning and end of each event. We thank you in advance for your help and cooperation in trying this new method.

To prepare your characters to participate, if you have not played your accounts recently and your characters have customs, you will need to reclaim your custom items as we are now using a new custom system. You can find out more about reclaiming your items in the new system by reading the guide here.

If you have already reclaimed your items and are still missing some Customs then please fill in a Did Not Receive Custom Item support ticket to have your Custom item(s) resent. Please keep in mind that this form is for Custom Items only, and all necessary fields need to be filled out appropriately so that we can expedite your requests and get those items returned to you. You may fill out a form for more than one item, but please only use one form per character. This is to avoid confusion.

We also have a new transfer program that you can take advantage of to bring characters to Neverendless. Read all about the transfer options and requirements in the Transfer Packages article.

Please make sure you allow enough time to get your items resent or transfer done so you do not end up missing out on your favorite events.

So join us July 10th-12th to help Neverendless celebrate our 7th Anniversary!

Kranith

User

FIRST!!!! Βecause i'm the BESTEST! B-)

GO NEVERENDLESS YOU'RE AWESOME!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;) GO NE GO NE GO NE GO NE!!!! /FLEX

<Hidden>

User

M'Kay im second :)
Happy Birthday NE :)

<Hidden>

User

No 1v1 events? cmon QQ

Kranith

User

No 1v1 events? cmon QQ

You'd have lost em all ;) :*

<Hidden>

User

This will be a bit interesting :P

<Hidden>

User

No 1v1 events? cmon QQ

You'd have lost em all ;) :*

LOL FIGHT ME MATE ILL REKT U

jawir93

User

NO CHIPS NO GAME

Jem

User

NO CHIPS NO GAME

^^ oh there will be chips for rewards for many of the events including the out-of-game forums events

<Hidden>

User

NO CHIPS NO GAME

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' our own direction
People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love

<Hidden>

User

NO CHIPS NO GAME

^^ oh there will be chips for rewards for many of the events including the out-of-game forums events

POKEMON TRIVIA JEM PLS

<Hidden>

User

NEVERMIND, I'M STILL BANNED FROM FORUMS LOL

<Hidden>

User

NEVERMIND, I'M STILL BANNED FROM FORUMS LOL

Are you a pokèmon master? :P Plz change name to your toons :D

You need to be logged in to reply.