Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Thank You, MrGamemasterReviews!
Thank You, MrGamemasterReviews!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

As you may know, MrGameMasterReviews recently visited our server and spent quite a bit of time checking out our Arthas realm and our general features. I believe he plans a review of Deathwing at some future time. He is owed a big THANK YOU for the time and effort he put in!

The result? He has posted a YouTube video almost 30 minutes long all about Neverendless! Please have a look and "like" it as a way of thanking him.

For your convenience, the video is here:

Thank you in advance for your support, to MrGameMasterReviews, and to the players in-game who helped him on his journey.

All that's left to say is GO NEVERENDLESS! ;)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Yeay , hopefuly we'll get more new players now!

<Hidden>

User

3th :))
Lol, 410 Donation chips:)
Maybe we get some Donations Chips as reward from the Staff^^, it would be awesome and i think everyone would be happy ^^
Love NE

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

iI hope this helps bring more people to server :D

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I agree with nordhowl we should get some chips, at least ten for all the new players comin!!! Nice video, by the way! =D

Augh

User

"an absolutely solid realm" ???
i think he should´ve done a litte bit more effort in it. NE is a fantastic realm, he mentioned not even a percent of the things which make it awesome - in comparison to other privs especially.

svennenmacke

User

Wished Deathwing would have the wrap npc as well... would be awesome, hate riding when leveling up low lvl'ed chars

<Hidden>

User

I think those retards asking for chips cus he made a review should shaddap.

But uhm...

If I make a nice review do I also get 410 chips :D?!?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

at least hes doing a good review i know ive played this server for nearly 3 years

<Hidden>

User

mrjoker101

User

If we got chips that would be so epic

<Hidden>

User

Dudes, we got 20 chips i while ago, and that was amazing. You need to learn to be happy with what you got.

<Hidden>

User

I'd like to post a review! GIVE ME 400 CHIPS! Lol

This guy makes our server sound uber badass, luckily he didn't find global however haha. Lets all pray that he didn't spend too much time with Mauz? :P Anyways, good review, good server, + I never bothered to check the apps he mentioned hehe.

<Hidden>

User

assar

User

qeenix

User

<Hidden>

User

i realy agree with all of you but we need to get chips ^^

<Hidden>

User

Why do you guys think you desever any chips? For what exactly? The admins gave him chips os he could review the donation system properly, he is not likely to be a regular player and that account would be locked out once the review was over.

Stope being so greedy and just be happy for the exposure which will hopefully bring even more people over to NE from elsewhere.

Oh and from what he said about being 301 on http://openwow.com/ maybe an idea to add more vote sites to the list? Or do some research into what sites are bringing people in?

He also said about the item could never be used and didn't seem to notice the tooltip sayng he couldn't use an item before committing to buy it.

If he's gonna do a deathwing review the devs have a lot of work cut out for them, at present he woldnt have much to review since there is 0 endgame there and even the WOTLK content is buggy on DW.

A good review, very in depth, lets hope it makes people interested in NE more and brings more players over.

<Hidden>

User

Guys, i was kidding with the chips lol,
you're like kids

<Hidden>

User

You know, if he does so a review of DW, the servers gonna be down 95% of the month of the review, course, then all the bugs are fixed, so its 6 one way a half dozen the other.

PS My brother doesn't know how to use donor chips, so he still has his 20 XD

<Hidden>

User

This realm is so great :))) Just one thing that should be fixed...not rly fixed but...Bobby should make non custom and for custom arenas so ppl can get their gear normaly...not interesting when donor comes in arena :)...And i would like that you guys fix the new battleground isle of conquest :)
BTW NE U ARE THE BEST!

Korfane

User

Really nice review he did there. Positive PR is always good! Nice job Bobby and NE.

<Hidden>

User

2:26 and we got people being bussy at GM island hahaha
17:26 kruisdk walked in the screen, DirtyDutch for evah!!

nice review ^^

<Hidden>

User

Raydenshaco, I see no issue with letting the server supporters being able to use their gear, quit complaining.

Also, be sure to like the video, it makes it more popular and helps get more people to watch it!

<Hidden>

User

Instead of 10 chips, every new player should receive 1000 gold when he/she starts and at at least one Neverendless bag ,after all it does say that the bag makes u a true family member of NE .

That would seriously encourage new players to stick around and make NE their home instead of blundering about aimlessly begging for gold for their training and generally finding it hard to fit in .

Would that harm the pocket of Bobby and the server ?? ABSOLUTELY not ....would it make a difference to attrition ratio ?? ABSOLUTELY YES ...why not give it a go ...:)

Its the little things in life that make a BIG difference and quintessentially makes us different from 300 or more other private servers around the world.

You need to be logged in to reply.