Thank You, MrGamemasterReviews!
Thank You, MrGamemasterReviews!

<Hidden>

User

Agree with Locandload:)
Really nice ideea, in my opinion that will increase NE's population

<Hidden>

User

Theoretically people will donate for one less NE bag should they ever want to, so it would hurt the server budget lol

<Hidden>

User

Im sure that 5 usd is not gonna make a difference in a scale of things ,loose 5 here make 20 there due to an increased population ,its pure business and logic

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Ceruibast

User

Theoretically people will donate for one less NE bag should they ever want to, so it would hurt the server budget lol

One free NE bag for every player wouldn't hurt the server budget at all. Infact, it would help keep new people around and hopefully donate themselves.

Businesses take risks like this all the time. Making little sacrifices to please their customers and other stakeholders can greatly benefit them in the long run.

This all = profit. And I know any business loves profit. But for NE, it means they can make the server even more awesome.

Without kissing ass a little too much, thanks for being the best private server out there.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

What is with you guys and the begging of chips. I mean please. NE already does so much for us. Live without the chips. Be happy this guy made such a great review for us! Thank you Mrgamemasterreveiw!!!!!!.

<Hidden>

User

And the only problem with ur 1000g start up idea is that there will be those few out there that like to take advantage of the goodness in people and will make several new charecters/accounts and then take all that gear and send it to one toon. Then inflation with that gold will make the Ah prices go up more. And then we are worse off.

<Hidden>

User

I agree with all of your opinions, but really , is the server not awesome enough? Perhaps instead of 1k Gold per character, be it 50 g, and a class specific random lvl 5 item? That way, you can have a enough gold to start off the lvling process, and it really isn't worth the trouble of making 10 accounts, and if people really do it, they need to find a better way to spend their lives.

<Hidden>

User

Oh, and before any of you start yelling at me for being lvl 1, this is Hornhawk's alt.

<Hidden>

User

Hahahaha Horny, why didn't you just appear as yourself instead of a level 1 nub? :P

<Hidden>

User

Who is Hornhawk?

Anyways, if you do abuse the system to get 1k gold, you're kind of a no life, but either way it'd be easy to cap.

<Hidden>

User

Very Nice positive review. Was a fun Raid too, Druid Jenkins in there. Can I have the Battlemaster as a pet, to run to town hand in quests etc.

krozymodo

User

Started playing here from this review. So far loving it.

Asmodiax

User

OMG 450 chips ? men 25chips sword

You need to be logged in to reply.