Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Recruitment Weekend
Recruitment Weekend

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Neverendless is recruiting, and we want to meet YOU!

The Plan

Have you ever wondered if you were cut out for staff? Have you ever debated what department would suit you best? Have you ever wanted to get the ins and outs of how staff works here at Neverendless?

Now is your chance to sit down with department members to ask questions, find your niche, and get fast-tracked through an interview and possible hiring!

We are hosting a Recruitment Weekend this coming weekend, September 21-23. Please feel free to come and have a chat with the various departments--we'll help direct you to the department that is right for you. Fill out an application in advance if you've already chosen your preferred spot, and you can be interviewed same-day!

The Times

Join us in TeamSpeak:

• Friday, September 21 between 2pm and 6pm (server time)
  • Saturday, September 22 between 8am and 12pm (server time)
  • Sunday, September 23 between 4am and 8am (server time)

The Disclaimer

• Participating in the Recruitment Weekend of course does not ensure that you will receive a position on staff. Many factors will be considered, including your skills and abilities, your history on the server, your availability, and the needs of the department in which you are seeking a position.
  • Keep in mind that staff and play identities are kept separate and you should not communicate the status of your application or hiring with any other player--doing so can be grounds for rejection of your application or termination if accepted to staff.
  • All Neverendless Staff work as volunteers: please apply with this in mind. We are looking for dedicated players who wish to support the community and our beloved server in their free time.
  • All Server Rules and TeamSpeak Rules apply. Do not come if you plan to violate these rules in any way or you will face the consequences! ;)
  • Come and enjoy some time with the staff! They are waiting to meet you. We look forward to seeing you there!

jaztwo

User

Sounds interesting i've wanted to ask some things to the devs since i started to play, ofc i may not be at the level but at least i will know what i need for it.

samueldh34

User

I would like to hear the questions people ask about the server. Just sit and watch (listen) if i can. Might make some question of my own :)

<Hidden>

User

I would like to hear the questions people ask about the server. Just sit and watch (listen) if i can. Might make some question of my own :)

Do people actually read what's in the article? I'm pretty sure it clearly states departments and not server.

So I'm pretty sure you don't ask questions about the server, but about what it feels like when you're a BM/GM/IS, what you're supposed to do, etc.

Jem

User

All Server Rules and TeamSpeak Rules apply. Do not come if you plan to violate these rules in any way or you will face the consequences! ;)

Continued posted by players that they are ex-staff will result in them being banned - please read the rules

While we allow our staff to play on the server as well we do seperate their staff and play identities. This is done not only so they won't take any advantage and to prevent corruption, we also see that you can't know who is a member of the staff or not and scammers could easily trick you. For this reason, nobody is allowed to impersonate being a current or ex-member of the staff, regardless if this is true or not! If you see anyone doing so please take a screenshot to report the person. Also please note that for your own security you may not say you are a GM, not even for fooling around or joking as actions will be taken to your account(s).

This means you are not allowed to say "I am ex-staff xxxxx" This is against the rules. So stop making posts talking about previous staff positions you may or may not of had.

jaztwo

User

i have a question... you need a mic for this?

<Hidden>

User

Probably because they are going to be asking you questions more than likely. I know that as a mod on the TS server you probably will need one if thats what your wanting to do.

<Hidden>

User

I rememeber seeing something about them needing a mic as it makes the interviews more personal, if they are done via text this could slow down the interview and it becomes very impersonal.

With the family feel NE has I would assume they'd want to speak to you, to get to know you a bit, even if this is only ever at the interview (presumably GM, IS etc in game won't need to speak regularly, whereas a ts3 mod probably would).

So I guess it partly would depend on the department, although I guess this opening weekend gives you every opportunity to ask these kinda questons!

Good luck to anyone who applies, leat home we get more DW BMs and GMs..

Passionate

User

If you are just going to be there to ask questions and get some information it's fine not to have a microphone. We can all type answers as well as actually say them aloud. However every department does require you to have a working microphone during the actual interview.

This - like Phoenix pointed out - to get to know the Player in question a bit better, since a voice can tell a lot about a person and it also makes it a lot more personal. And of course, later on, you'd need a microphone to communicate with other Staff Members.

Also, just to remind you guys and girls, if you are interested in possibly being interviewed by a Head or Assistant of a Department try to submit an application form before the Recruitment Moments. That way it will all go a lot smoother.

Today is the first Recruitment Day and it will start at 2 PM Server Time. I hope to see you all there ;)

<Hidden>

User

NE has had a tough few weeks with the DDoS etc, but now thats all sorted, Hershey's as new head of marketing and this recruitment drive... Seems big things are in the works! Here's to many more years of pwning :D

You need to be logged in to reply.