Forums >>> >>>
Vote Shop Overhaul
Vote Shop Overhaul

mantis445

User

Ok seems fair ^^

<Hidden>

User

Am i the only one who didn't see ilvl 258 tanking weapons? Daggers and Dps weapons in general are fine but i can't find the tanking ones

<Hidden>

User

Well Jem i farm titanium and although the drop rate of crystallized fire is 50% but finding a titanium vein is very hard and takes alot of time and where can we farm crystallized fire in wg

Jem

User

@ Lightblade - I have added [Silverwing Defender] and [Orgrim's Deflector] - i hope this will help you

@ Arcadis - they are here - they have a 100% drop rate of 1-3 [Crystallized Fire] although you can not see them unless your faction owns wintergrasp

I have also added - [Twin's Pact] [Suffering's End] [Stormpike Cleaver] [Remorseless] [Misery's End] and [Lupine Longstaff] - to complete the lvl 258 weapons - this is all that will be added to that group

<Hidden>

User

Mounts:
-Added missing items

what was missing???

Jem

User

@ Madog - there were many missing faction/race mounts etc. I tried to ensure for example, that both factions and all races had access to comparable mounts, if there were a certain number of mounts for each race, that each race got all their mounts - some races were missing a few or if a vendor sold 5 mounts but only 3 were in I put in the other 2 etc

Some of the mounts I have added:
[Ochre Skeletal Warhorse]
[Reins of the Striped Dawnsaber]
[Horn of the Black Wolf]
[Horn of the Swift Gray Wolf]
[Horn of the Swift Timber Wolf]
[Swift Purple Wind Rider]
[Swift Green Wind Rider]
[Swift Red Wind Rider]
[Swift Yellow Wind Rider]
[Swift Violet Ram]
[Turbostrider]
[White Skeletal Warhorse]
[Stormpike Battle Charger]
[Red Skeletal Warhorse]
[Horn of the Black War Wolf]
[Whistle of the Black War Raptor]
[Reins of the Black War Elekk]
[Deathcharger's Reins]
[Reins of the Raven Lord]
[Fiery Warhorse's Reins]

I also fixed the pricing to make it fair so that one race or faction didnt have access to mounts at a cheaper vote point amount. Also so that all comparable level mounts were priced the same unless rarity played a factor.

We have removed mounts that were profession made or didnt fit with the vote shop's purpose. We reserved some special mounts for events prizes or for after certain dungeons are open or no longer considered endgame etc.

jesmick

User

Thnx For adding Deaths Verdict and Deaths Choice <3

<Hidden>

User

First off Huzzah for NE...by removing the professional item the auction house users will gain business...noticed the selection of items is better and that contary to popular belief i did see a mount listed...keep up the good work and everyone keep your head in the game....vote follow the new voting guide linesand you'll receive your votes ...just think you could have to pay for such a great server like the regular WOW players

<Hidden>

User

you took out all the cool stuff :(

<Hidden>

User

u should put valorous aegis and conqueror's aegis gear back in the vote shop XD

Jem

User

@ Riikku - those sets were not in the shop before - we just added the T7 (lvl 200) Heroes' set and will be looking at seeing if we will be adding more PvE sets in the future.

<Hidden>

User

ok thanks :) i just wanted to get Valorous Aegis Helm for my pala use to have it but my friend deleted it ha :) thanks

You need to be logged in to reply.