Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Arena Reset
Arena Reset

<Hidden>

User

WTB Non Custom Arena season?

Its cool not being one-shotted by a lolstorming FD haste-stacker these days, but give us poor people a bit more fun? ;)

<Hidden>

User

pls return my armor weapon trinket and accesories pls.

Wayer

User

finally a reset is incoming.

<Hidden>

User

Its funny, a lot of people who donor bash all day long ask donors to help them in arenas or raids. They dont cry about donors on their own faction... And the idea of having 2 separate arena systems its really nice.

Memento-

User

People should really not cry about FDs too hard, they know they exist from the moment they join the server, they ass fun, challende, and now they are really balanced.
The whole system got changed (which was really needed and appreciated) to solve the "SP stacking palas" and "Haste stacking Shadpri-Mages-Locks", but thus creating the "Proc stacking palas", so now when some1 cryes about fds you should use the "noob -> english" translaionr tool and read "I cry about +2 proc pve palas in bgs/arenas".
The reset will just increase the percentage of teams with a 7.0-7.5 GS half pve ret palas 1-3 shotting ppl to like over 50%.
And no, separating custom arenas from non custom is NOT an option, you would wait 60+ mins for 1 match, even if I would like it too.

<3

lordknight

User

our arena points are reseting also?

Bombzor

User

I did arena till about 2.3k and ive never seen any FD's. Partly donors maybe, thats it. Anyone complaining just doesnt want to do anything to get 277 gear imo.

and goodbye Zamafaceroll, ive never seen you in any arena match or even BG, I doubt that you even played over 1,5k TMR.

Player007

User

this will be hard and amazing at the same time...btw...if non donnors have to beat donnors then the entire team has to be skilled

Wayer

User

Everybody wants a non-donor arena season and a donor season, but why don't we make 2 different arena choices. that you have a choice to click on a custom arena match or a non-donor match?

fhqwhgads

User

Everybody wants a non-donor arena season and a donor season, but why don't we make 2 different arena choices. that you have a choice to click on a custom arena match or a non-donor match?

It's not that simple to just go ahead and implement a completely new double arena system in-game.

Plus, I don't know about others, but I can barely get enough games as it is with both donors and non-donors fighting in the normal arena system. Hopefully this reset will give some new life to arena PvP again!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

who the hell asked for this OMG >.<...yhea cool building up my rating whole year,need 3 more wraths for the full set...BAAAM reset tnx :D

<Hidden>

User

It's not that simple to just go ahead and implement a completely new double arena system in-game.

Plus, I don't know about others, but I can barely get enough games as it is with both donors and non-donors fighting in the normal arena system. Hopefully this reset will give some new life to arena PvP again!

yhea not that easy but the devs won't even bother fixing the bugs let alone try to implant something new

You need to be logged in to reply.