Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Long over due update
Long over due update

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

It has been a long time since I have spoken in the forums to you all. The fact is that my RL has been chaotic to say the least. I have had significant health issues and been in the hospital half a dozen time in the last year. The burdens of running NE has fallen on staff and many of those staff have not be up to the job. We will soon be celebrating our anniversary for our 7th full year of service to the community. During that time we have grown, fallen, changed and all sorts of other things. NE is a fulltime job to be very honest. We have been lucky to have people on staff that have made NE what it is today. With everything that has gone on here at NE there is always change. Now is time for some changes once again.

Our direct operations leader for the past few years has been Ysabel. With he current RL situation she is no longer able to take the active role that is needed on a day to day basis. Ysa is going to be stepping down as the director effective immediately. This is not a punishment in anyway shape or form. It is simply a change for the best of the community. She will still retain her admin status in all areas and visit when she can.

That brings us to some other changes...

Effective today Jembella/Jem will be taking the reigns as the director of operations for Neverendless-WoW. Jem is an amazing energetic member of the staff that has been being groomed for this position for years, even before coming to NE, Jem was in leadership roles on other servers. We are very lucky to have Jem in this role as she is one of the longest playing private server players I know. She also still plays regularly on retail and beta tests for Blizzard. Lets all welcome Jem to the new role and help where we can!

Stay tuned for other changes coming very soon!

Long live NE!

Blackswann

You need to be logged in to reply.