Forums
Forums >>> >>>
New Voting Tool!
New Voting Tool!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Development Team has designed a new tool to keep track of your vote cooldowns and to give you a direct link to the vote pages when cooldowns are up.

Neverendless Vote Clock (.exe file)

Neverendless Vote Clock (.jar file)

Simply log in with your account name and password to use the tool:

Neverendless WoW Vote Clock Login
433x431px 25KiB

You will then see your three available vote sites. Clicking on each one will take you to the account login page of the main website, and then directly to the page to vote at that votesite:

Neverendless WoW Vote Clock - Pre-Voting
433x432px 29KiB

After voting, clicking refresh will then allow you to see the coundowns associated with each votesite:

Neverendless WoW Vote Clock - Countdown
432x433px 28KiB

Clicking the menu button gives the options to refresh, logout, or exit the program:

Neverendless WoW Vote Clock Menu
431x434px 29KiB

Please note that clicking the "X" in the upper right corner will simply minimize the program to your System Tray and it will still be running. When the program is minimized you will get a popup near the System Tray to notify you when one or more sites come off cooldown.

A big thank you to Development Team for this handy little tool, and we hope it makes voting simpler and easier to remember.

Thank you all for your support in voting, it DOES make a difference! Please encourage your friends, guildmates, and yes, even the global trolls to VOTE correctly, and at least daily!

<Hidden>

User

Oooooooh Nice! And FIRST!

Xijek

User

Lol Anub^ Very nice job Development Team!

Stephen

User

GraveSoul

User

It's actually really practical, I'll download it.
The only thing that could best this would be a mobile app xD

<Hidden>

User

time to vote now!!!

go go go go!!!

NE you have my vote...

<Hidden>

User

WoW that's COOL !!! :D

BoSNiaN

User

Is the .jar for linux people?

modron

User

Make one for android .

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

The Jar should work on linux and mac... I am speaking to Development Team about making an android version.

<Hidden>

User

Good effort on the part of the staff to promote voting..
Hope this improves our standings on all votesites :D

<Hidden>

User

I don't see the point of this if you can't vote through the application itself. :<

<Hidden>

User

Sweeet! good job Development Team! <3

gabrielmg93

User

cool =] NE is already going up on that votesites now it's go to be even better!! but a mobile app would really help xD

reptiler

User

i want a simple cell phone one i have a nokia C3

reptiler

User

question here:what is the little number under my guild name with a little shield?

poowarrior88

User

I would love to vote right now but apparently it's not counting my votes for Top 100 Arena. I have tried several times now and NE website does not say that I voted... :(

<Hidden>

User

question here:what is the little number under my guild name with a little shield?

Those are your achievement points. And great job NE staff! I find this very useful.

jonny96

User

Better than cool. It's epic ! Now a lot of people will vote for NE !! But I think a mobile application will be better ! Please work on them :)

Good job, NE !!

<Hidden>

User

Great Development Team. .Hugs ^o^

paacman

User

Development Team Good Work ;)

Since we moved to the Naval Core has made ​​much progress, you have my support.

jasonxzion

User

nice work. what is the possibility of an app for the Blackberry to?

<Hidden>

User

We try make it for Android.

<Hidden>

User

nice feature :D but i think i will stick to the old fashioned way if u dont mind^^

<Hidden>

User

AMG Steward ur the boss!!! boss boss boss boss

<Hidden>

User

Niiiice work! :) Am using this.

<Hidden>

User

Pretty cool. Only problem is even though it asks me to log in in the application itself, when I click on one of the voting site, it asks me to log in again on NE website. It's kinda frustrating imo. One of the things I don't really like on NE website, is the fact that I have to log in every time. I know it's for better security and stuff, but that's just my opinion.

Development Team Leader

User

Pretty cool. Only problem is even though it asks me to log in in the application itself, when I click on one of the voting site, it asks me to log in again on NE website. It's kinda frustrating imo. One of the things I don't really like on NE website, is the fact that I have to log in every time. I know it's for better security and stuff, but that's just my opinion.

There is a 'remember me' option on the website login these days, only thing it will force you to log in every time is the account management stuff, password / email / authenticator.

prodigy-

User

This is a good tool! It would be better if a sound was listened instead of the alerter message, often we do not see it.

janiekh

User

cool idea, but i would listen to everyone and make a app for phones :)

You need to be logged in to reply.