Forums
Forums >>> >>>
BattleGround Weekends
BattleGround Weekends

<Hidden>

User

PS even Blackswann himself admitted on global that he was shocked and horrified at how many donors left because of new customs and how few non donors left.despite of their threats and complaints.
It had exactly the opposite effect of what was intended.
Non donors instead of complaining and mouthing off should really consider themselves lucky to even be on this server playing for FREE and contributing NOTHING to expanding it and paying for faster server ,internet connection ,anti DDS programs ect ect ect.that Bobby invested from the money we provided, thats right i said "WE" donors not you ,freeloaders.
All you guys ever do is whine about us DONORS who make this place a still viable business for Blackswann and ultimately a place where you can play for FREE.
For that and for that alone at least ,maybe you should appreciate us a little bit more and not whine and cry at every possible step.
You complaining is equivalent to a parasite attached to a tree, sucking all its minerals and water and crying about not enough rainfall.

<Hidden>

User

Last word.
Almost every single piece of armor can be enchanted for wrathful gear.
The head ,Shoulders,belt, ring and so on.
A full wrath toon with Enchant and Eng can have rocket gloves, frag belt, nitro boots, extra spellpower on rings, extra attack or sp on Head ,shoulders and legs.
What is that equivalent to you ask ?
Well ....it simply makes FW no longer 20% weaker as commonly known but only about 10% if not less.
You must understand that none of those options are viable for FD'S.
So ...10% stronger in stats only compared to so many gadgets and other things you can have on Wrathful gear is not exactly a fair deal considering our spent of 200 dollars or more compared to your spend which is absolutely NOTHING.
Get the point you whiners ????

<Hidden>

User

PS even Blackswann himself admitted on global that he was shocked and horrified at how many donors left because of new customs and how few non donors left.despite of their threats and complaints.
Non donors instead of complaining and mouthing off should really consider themselves lucky to even be on this server playing for FREE and contributing NOTHING to expanding it and paying for faster server ,internet connection ,anti DDS programs ect ect ect.that Bobby invested from the money we provided, thats right i said "WE" donors not you ,freeloaders.
All you guys ever do is whine about us DONORS who make this place a still viable business for Blackswann and ultimately a place where you can play for FREE.
For that and for that alone at least ,maybe you should appreciate us a little bit more and not whine and cry at every possible step.
You complaining is equivalent to a parasite attached to a tree, sucking all its minerals and water and crying about not enough rainfall.

Thats right, We spent our money to enjoy it, after donors were %100 weakened server cannot even collect 200$ in a day..

dr1ttz

User

Customs all day everyday and no one bats an eye, one day for non custom and everyone loses their mind.

<Hidden>

User

Thats right, We spent our money to enjoy it, after donors were %100 weakened server cannot even collect 200$ in a day..

i tottally agree with you both

<Hidden>

User

Word Meaning of Donation :- "A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause." (Source used: Wikipedia)

I cant put it in any simpler words...u Donated server , u do not own it.
Let them do their job, clearly not many of us are willing to support it as per their decesion.
Do not forget it's never easy to please and satisfy everyone..let those people who Actually are trying behind the scenes working so hard for the server to sustain do their job...enjoy the game till then...few days off noncustom or arenas is not the end of the world lol.

Blackheart93

User

i dont BG so its all cool ^_^

<Hidden>

User

Opinion: Noncustom stuff every once in a great while is fine, it doesn't happen often. Try to enjoy it. with y'all in spirit, since I don't log on anymore ^_^

Also, requesting comment lock with a 'stop QQ' message. appreciate what the staff's doing, trying to keep everyone happy, some people just cant appreciate that -.-

<Hidden>

User

Life is all about choices, you will never be happy nor will you ever please everyone BUT.
What makes sense more, to be fair to those that support this server or to lend a hand to those that dont.
Simple as that.
Customs were already nerfed and we donors lost.
To leave it there and not go any further to antagonize us donors just make perfect sense but its not going that way.
We already lost a battle over customs and now we are losing a battle over non custom bg's.
Is nerfing customs not enough for you non donors ? is having your own events not enough for you where we donors cannot go ? Now you want non custom bg's as well ??
How much more do you think we will take before we pack our bags and invest our money elsewhere.
And what will you have then ? do you think that Swan will keep pouring money into this server so you FREELOADERS can play and contribute nothing ?
YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELVES .

<Hidden>

User

I wonder what will Swann do after losing most of the custom players, I wonder what will he do after having no money to save...

dr1ttz

User

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR
you could just get over it.

Raging here doesn't help your cause. Take everything in stride and try not to loose too much face buddy. No one is antagonizing donors. That is merely your perception of the situation. You feel as if you are somehow entitled to bawl every time something happens that you don't agree with simply because you have donated. Insinuating that anyone who doesn't donate is a dirtbag freeloader is simply insulting and uncalled for. You deserve to be called out on it.

If it was required, payment would have been collected upon account creation. Here's a surprise, it's not!

Let there be non donor days for the bg's. So what? You should rise to the challenge rather then skulk and complain. Unless you can't of course.

And I have room to talk, since I too have FD's as well as toons that are not. I don't even play my FD's. I didn't donate for it so I could walk around pouting that I couldn't use Jigga as my CI name.............
I didn't like it, but I didn't rage quit over it either, or threaten to, or insult half the community because I didn't get my way. The simple fact is that it is not my server, so I do not make the rules. You are a guest here just like everyone else and you should learn some humility in that regards.

I donated because I appreciate the opportunity to play on a server that does NOT require any sort of monetary compensation.

TBH, who wants raging donors anyways.

<Hidden>

User

Its a shame that some of these last messages posted are radical towards the Last few messages posted, GO back to page 1 start reading from page 1 NOT the last page with the last few messages and then WARP the original context of the conversation. its not all about donations it started off about players who in game terms are inferior in gear to custom players. and moan and groan at every chance about how custom players are better than them. it also states maybe they like a few who play non custom get OFF there lazy bum's and DO RDF, TOC ICC take part in N/E games for doubloons who then better themselves in gear and then add spells and enchantments so they are only a few steps behind customs, they the ones who only use basic gear at 80 level and dont progress to get better gear are the main moaning people.
So again read from the start with these thoughts in mind. no ones insulting anyone and when they do its because people here have posted something to try and antagonize such a response, and if your one of them posters to try and cause an issue then shame on you for doing so.

the main idea from this is to educate that if you get icc gear and you get rdf gear and you enhance your gear to its best. and yes i have a fd pally and i also have many others fully enhanced with ingame icc gear that is just as good as any donor gear. so stop crying, stop posting sly comments lke (TBH, who wants raging donors anyways) trying to cause a violent response from other members. and stop sitting on just basic looted instance dungeon gear and crying your stuff is not good enough to play against others you need to work hard to get the good gear or pay and help the site.

and for the record i dont do bg's, but i do read the forums, and get fed up reading the poor gear moaning about the good gear people. but in my time i never once heard a low gear player moan he/she has to many custom players in THERE team !

Shidako

User

Keep in mind that giving your opinion is alright but don't start personally attacking other people cause of what class they play or if they are donor or non donor.

Just commenting to cause a fight is NOT the way to treat people, please keep this friendly.

dr1ttz

User

I don't understand why anyone is getting antsy about this. It is great to throw in something different every so often. I like the idea of playing blizzlike bg's on a blizzlike server. Kind of unsettling to listen to so many put up such a racket over it though.

Maybe we all should read it again. It starts off with several people expressing excitement and gratitude for the opportunity to play blizzlike bg's. Then it gets hijacked to become a bash against the idea at all.

Seems like the quoted post was addressing the vehement raging going on about the non donor days. Even if you are of opposing opinions, there is no need to post offensive comments.

Also, let he who is perfect cast the first stone. Calling someone out for calling someone out is still calling someone out.

dr1ttz

User

I am confused. I thought the main idea here was that there will be non donor bg's. Nothing more, nothing less. I think its awesome! Now to level up...

<Hidden>

User

Aww.. sly comments are all I have. But seriously, lets tone it down and just be thankful we have a server to play on. Thanks to the staff for everything they do.

<Hidden>

User

I dont want to be thankful for a server, there are million and one private servers out there, i want to get my money's worth.
You can be thankful and settle down for something you dont truly agree with, not me.
The only thing that stops me from leaving is the new core where we donors have been promised some things to enhance our gear and get what we originally paid for.(to some extent).

Memento-

User

Last word.
Well ....it simply makes FW no longer 20% weaker as commonly known but only about 10% if not less.

LOL ? Numbers mate, numbers .... use them properly pls .... only 3 pieces are not enchantable, and if you don't like to lose LW-Ench-Tail-BS bonuses you can always raise Skinning-Mining to get full benefit of Professions even in FD set
Only Eng atm is what makes u prefer noncustom slot, and mainly for BGs-PVP purpose.

Also, the new custom system was made to fix Spelladins and Haste-stacking Shadows mainly, now there are still half-custom PVE palas 2 shotting FW and 1.4k haste is still reachable by most custom casters.
What I want to say is that people will always try to push the most out of their customs, and that after the new custom system AV is myth and bgs are unfilled 50% of daytime, not speaking about 2v2 and 3v3 which before you could enter by just some mins of que, if not istant. Now we see people spamming "que 2v2" all day long in /global, and if they get a match and lose they stop queing and 2s are empty again.
Also 25-PVE raids are hard to fill atm. Rly hard.
Not that I miss being shot by spelladins, but maybe we should consider on how to make it appealing for some "oldies" to come back, even if the non-custom community would scream the hell out of it.
Numbers say that people liked unbalanced pala/shadows more than the actual Blizzard-like custom system, I'm not one of them, I've supported the new change a lot, but I start asking myslef if this was the right road watching at the actual population state.

<3 NE

PS: I still like the idea of non-custom bgs which benefit the non-custom part of community, but I also feel the need for some love to all the donors who left and made NE pay the bills for years and years.

hollow_sk

User

I'm done laughing.Lock the topic already! :)

<Hidden>

User

I wonder how many of us really debate this intensely about environmental problems and global warming/cooling lol xD.
Yea not me haha.

Memento-

User

Considering I write about 5 comments per year on NE, yes, I debate about environment much more than this.

<3

<Hidden>

User

Normal BG or Non-custom BG is still ok for me. I can still enjoy them. And I love to see some donors without their customs still playing.. If you're a FW playing in a non-custom BG, you'll feel that you're a donor already cause you're one of the most powerful player that time.. :D

Archmaiden

User

Donors very bad letters for 2 days No custom bgs i think lots of peoples understand how battles was without donors and was not big difference after the huge recustom before .Donors pay 200 dollars for gear and BGS or for more live and adventures in the server ,i dont understand it.? many peoples just pay for items and minutes after that go in bg ?? wake up guys if you have 9 or 20k gearscore but whitout skill you will never see how to use this gearscore fully

<Hidden>

User

Fundamental point is this.
You non donors come here because its free whereas we donors have a very different reason, we can afford to go anywhere, We only come here because we can spend money and yes regardless of the fact if we are noobs or nabs or nibs or whatever you wanna call us, WE WANT TO FEEL OP.
If we do not feel that our money is well spend ,WE LEAVE.
Ask yourselves a question "How long do you think NE will last without us ?.
Leave you all with that thought in mind.

<Hidden>

User

Fundamental point is this.
You non donors come here because its free whereas we donors have a very different reason, we can afford to go anywhere, We only come here because we can spend money and yes regardless of the fact if we are noobs or nabs or nibs or whatever you wanna call us, WE WANT TO FEEL OP.
If we do not feel that our money is well spend ,WE LEAVE.
Ask yourselves a question "How long do you think NE will last without us ?.
Leave you all with that thought in mind.

Well said.. Bobby said they are going to do some changes with custom items and we will also have to pay for whatever they are planing to bring.. Unless WE 'DONORS' don't get something that takes our interest nothing will be same.

<Hidden>

User

Meh, it thats what it takes then thats what it takes, i have spent enough on customs, another few bucks aint gonna kill me to get what i want.
IM pretty sure i speak on behalf of all donors.

Daygone

User

Meh, it thats what it takes then thats what it takes, i have spent enough on customs, another few bucks aint gonna kill me to get what i want.
IM pretty sure i speak on behalf of all donors.

You're speaking on behalf of your own egoistic self. I can afford to donate, but I don't because I prefer the progressing experience. You're one of those issue filled #@;:@!?# that make donors look bad. You have no idea how full of people the bgs were these weekends. And one more thing, I don't see other donors bitching about it, so I guess you're the only one here who actually needs fd gear to get an hk in a bg.

<Hidden>

User

You dudes cry a lot

Blackheart93

User

lol wanted to read a few comments again just for the laughs ... i guess they were deleted ahh well lol

You need to be logged in to reply.