Forums
Forums >>> >>>
VIP Goes Live
VIP Goes Live

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The much discussed and long awaited VIP Program has finally arrived! Thank you, Neverendless, for your patience as we have worked to roll this out. Thank you also to the staff who have put forth the time, effort and creativity to provide this new feature to our Community.

What's It All About?

You can now become an in-game VIP for 60 days, for a year, or for LIFE! Spend chips or vote points to obtain your membership, receive a special [VIP Tabard] that upon use teleports you to our custom-built VIP Area, and enjoy VIP-only features on which we plan to expand on a continual basis. Check out the VIP section in your account for more information and to obtain the membership length of your choice.

How Can YOU Contribute?

Not only can you become a VIP, you can help us improve the program! Visit our VIP Area Suggestion Box forum section to submit ideas for future VIP Area features, or to discuss suggestions submitted by other players as well as responses from our Development team.

Very Important Program

No, of course, VIP stands for "Very Important Person"... and of course all of our players are important! We are however, proud to offer this additional way to thank our supportive donors and regular voters by offering yet another way Neverendless stays One Step Ahead. Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

GoodLuck Guys One Step Ahead

Kranith

User

Yayayayayayaayyyyyyyyyyyy soooo NICE!!!!!!! ;D

But maybe some Screenshot of that place would give players a BIG input on becoming VIPs!! :)

<Hidden>

User

Maybe do a VIP time for 1 or 2 days for a smaller amount of vote points... But relatively higher per day then the 500 for 60 days.

Maybe 30 vote points for 2 days. And only able to buy it once a month (or 15 for 1)

If the VIP is really worth it, people will vote to get those 2 days every month. And you will get more vote points from this.
Not only becouse it is more affordable for everyone. (500 just looks like a dead end, so people won't even try getting them becouse they think it's not affordable) but i also think more people will use this option.

Duno if anyone will read this. But oh well, i said what i had to say, it's just an idea. ;), Also what kranith said could help :)

Shidako

User

As mentioned in the main post: Not only can you become a VIP, you can help us improve the program! Visit our VIP Area Suggestion Box forum section to submit ideas for future VIP Area features, or to discuss suggestions submitted by other players as well as responses from our Development team.

So please go to the VIP Area Suggestion Box with your ideas and suggestions :)

<Hidden>

User

They VIP system seems like something I am pretty excited for and look forward to (once it's a bit older and more fleshed out with more streamlined features) and will definitely pay the cash cash dolla bill for, but I do kind of agree with Gimo to an extent that the huge "500 VP" thing is a bit scary and a possible lower-price-for-lower-time should be available.
However, taking into consideration that a standard week puts out 20-30 votes and that most votes count as 2 VP on average, 30 vp isn't a realistic model.

I'll throw something into the suggestion box, but I feel that it's a good point.

<Hidden>

User

I agree with Gimo

jawir93

User

Maybe do a VIP time for 1 or 2 days for a smaller amount of vote points... But relatively higher per day then the 500 for 60 days.

Maybe 30 vote points for 2 days. And only able to buy it once a month (or 15 for 1)

If the VIP is really worth it, people will vote to get those 2 days every month. And you will get more vote points from this.
Not only becouse it is more affordable for everyone. (500 just looks like a dead end, so people won't even try getting them becouse they think it's not affordable) but i also think more people will use this option.

Duno if anyone will read this. But oh well, i said what i had to say, it's just an idea. ;), Also what kranith said could help :)

I also agree with you, i was reading about how to get VIP acc, was like: oooh i must donate ....ooooooh with vote points also!! really nice how much .... omg emmm hehe :)

hollow_sk

User

No pics/videos of this place = no vp/chips from me.Simple as that!

<Hidden>

User

No pics/videos of this place = no vp/chips from me.Simple as that!

I think I love you

<Hidden>

User

kek , regards uncel dolan

<Hidden>

User

If players aren´t so lazy, so may try to visit Neverendless Forum where you can find some helpful informations about NEW things like VIP area. I hope, i should post here, for people who don´t have access on forum, some pictures (it´s just for horde camp).

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10184782/

Kranith

User

Rofl that is what i Got with my thread, hope you all enjoy the pics I got as answer to my questions in that thread :D

hollow_sk

User

If players aren´t so lazy, so may try to visit Neverendless Forum where you can find some helpful informations about NEW things like VIP area. I hope, i should post here, for people who don´t have access on forum, some pictures (it´s just for horde camp).

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10184782/

Thanks for saving my vote points! :D

Archmaiden

User

Great idea and finaly vote will start i hope Congratz!!! many ides i saw, and want to ask if is possible trial talents to be added whit tabard or in vip area is just awesome idea

<Hidden>

User

can we use flying mounts in VIP area??? ❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔

Daygone

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

If the tabard had some decent stats, id get it for sure but because its so poorly buffed, ill pass.

Ill stick to what i got and i got it for free :)

<Hidden>

User

Good idea but tabard from vote will dissapear after 60days cant have it on more toons ;/

<Hidden>

User

I honestly don't want to get vip simply because there are no pictures and videos showing what the vip experience is all about, and also because 500 chips seems like to much of a hassle to get. Just not worth my time :P

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.