Forums
Forums >>> >>>
End of the World Sale
End of the World Sale

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Will Neverendless and its Community survive the End of the World?

While the Mayans may disagree, we plan on being here to celebrate!

Better plan on checking out the donation shop between 00:01 and 02:00 server time December 22: we are having another 2 for 1 sale in the Donation Shop, two hours only!

Remember, December 22 from 00:01 to 02:00 server time!

Wayer

User

Hmm, nice ... Neverendless will survive!!!

jaztwo

User

i don't think i can make it :(

Brickbreaker

User

Yeey, thats amazing!

that would be 2 pieces of armor for me :$

<Hidden>

User

Great, looking forward to it.

<Hidden>

User

Wow only 2 hours.

If the sale was 3 hours long I would of bought FD for all of my guildies. Sucks.

rigoleton054

User

omg that wass nice :D

<Hidden>

User

I don't think i'll make it, it'll be 5am here qq maybe next time :/

Syzygy

User

Wooooo! Three cheers for the end of the world!

<Hidden>

User

Bobby needs $ to buy Christmas gifts to all the staff members xD

P.S I think Ive donated enough this year

Kruijs

User

Why do we do this again? Curious about the reason...

<Hidden>

User

What if we all die?

<Hidden>

User

Well if i survive i will donate all my money :)

<Hidden>

User

Damn! Playing wow these days, donor everywhere you turn arroud.. And it will be more of them..
Nothing wrong with that. i have customs aswell, but i kinda miss the old NE at start... Almost no donors, but if/when you saw someone, with custom item, that was like seeing a GOD! :D

<Hidden>

User

yeah customs are really losing their value this way. by having sales you may earn a little more short term tho.

h291094

User

BOBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY . LOVEYA MATE . MAY YTHIS NEW OFFER GIVE U ALL THE BLESSINGS FOR UR UPCOMING ELECTION , IF THE WORLD SURVIVES THOUGH :P

SaTaNcLaWs

User

Wow NE has moved up a spot on two vote sites maybe you should do this more often Bobby

Kruijs

User

thats what I mean.....

@Koff, exactly!!!!! this is what I miss, therefore I ask why do we do this again? Why dont we make a rule like max 6 customs per char or something? :-)

tutenz

User

bugga just missed out on this pitty a wep for my pala be nice !!

<Hidden>

User

nice i like ,will buy

<Hidden>

User

maxing out custom items on a character? what would happen to all the players who spent a lot of money making Full Donor? kablooie no go. I'm using this donor event not for full donor gear, but for the profession links, those kind of services too

rigoleton054

User

Plzz change the hour of that offer :( hahhahaahahaahah i forgot deposit in my acc bank hahaahahahahaah

rigoleton054

User

Plzzzzz change the hour of that offer i forgot deposit on my card. :( haahahahahahahaah

<Hidden>

User

pls change some h do for me i was sleeped :S

You need to be logged in to reply.