Forums
Forums >>> >>>
A Stranger Arrives
A Stranger Arrives

Development Team Leader

User

Ysabel grinned and resheathed her sword. "Yep, I think you're gonna fit right in here! It's hard to imagine how we've survived this long without someone of your caliber."

The man drew his cloak closer around his face--a move that appeared to have become habitual--perhaps after years of trying to hide a now-whitened scar coursing his left cheek. "I think it looks like you've survived just fine. Not that I won't... brighten it up a bit, I'm sure." His voice was gruff, but not unkind. Turning, he picked up a black mask and slipped it over his entire face. "I'll find you later, Ysabel."

"Sure," she said, but as she looked where he had stood, nothing remained.

Ysabel rolled her eyes and walked to the window, glancing out at the staff amiably rushing about in preparation for the upcoming festivities. "Typical!" she thought of the man in black, and went back to the mess of planning parchments scattered across her desk. NECon 2014 was soon to arrive, and everything had to be ready. It was bound to be an interesting year: of that she was unfalteringly certain.

<Hidden>

User

I can't wait, I'M SO EXCITED OMG! :D
Narrator is back! xD
Nice write up o.o I wonder what's going to happen! :o I loved the stories in the past, defo will love this one! :P

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I was hoping that this was a 4.3.4 update (or progress) bulliten
Now on to hoping that 4.3.4 progress will be revealed during the con

<Hidden>

User

So stoked for this.

<Hidden>

User

AWEsome;.......imm so excited!!!

widowmaker

User

hollow_sk

User

I started playing often in 2013 so I don't know who Narrator is but I guess he was a nice one since they made a thread about it, so welcome back, buddy! :)

Also.. NEcon is comming which is awesome as well.I hope you're here for at least 5 more years.

jaztwo

User

The Narrator is back, No special offers for Deathwing in vote shop, A Guy in black... Could it be steward? Hershey? Deathwing in humanoid form? that panda which name i forgot? well for what we can see something related to Deathwing is about to happen and who knows maybe some pandas are coming too...

<Hidden>

User

I cant w8 for NECon 2014
I'm especially looking forward to 4vs4 event
ohh w8 trolling is on the other post :)

<Hidden>

User

I want to know information about update to 4.3.4...Do this update will be finish before 25 January???My friends tell me:If bugs will be fixed,we will come...

Can you tell me Information?

Thank awesome!

You need to be logged in to reply.