Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Neverendless PTR Realm is now live!
The Neverendless PTR Realm is now live!

Viarax

Director, Development

The long awaited PTR realm is now live!

If you would like to take part in testing our new core you will need to set your realmlist to:

set realmlist ptrrealm.neverendless-wow.com

and connect to the realm called "NE PTR".

If you happen to encounter any bugs please report them to the relevant links below:

Quest reports:
http://goo.gl/q00jL9

NPC reports:
http://goo.gl/v00OtB

Spell reports:
https://goo.gl/jdVhBW

MISC reports:
https://goo.gl/msZkYK

UPDATES:
The WarpNPC has been implemented and has the ability to set your character to either level 55 or 80 in order to progress to endgame content faster.
Vendors have been added in the center of Dalaran to gear up your characters.
EXP & Gold rates have been increased.
Starting gold has been increased to 10k
WarpNPC has the option to give you 1k gold (can get as many times as you want)
~Pastarian

<Hidden>

User

There were no link info for an issue like this. I don't know if this was intentional or not but there is no Global chat where everyone can speak to each other it makes a private chat group for only your faction.

<Hidden>

User

Thanks for the quick fix Jason keep up the good work.

Gatorraid the immortal

User

<Hidden>

User

The link you provided in the NPC report is broken open wow has been down for a while

Pastarian

Development Supervisor

search "wotlk database" in google, you should find one

Wuu

User

Please add some Vendors for Items. We also need money to learn flying ;)

Pastarian

Development Supervisor

Vendors are in Dalaran (Recipes, Arena Season sets, Raid Tiers, Armor, Weapons, Glyphs etc..).
Starting gold has been increased to 10k.

Kranith

User

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE

<Hidden>

User

Pastarian

Development Supervisor

yep still WOTLK (build 12340)

Creatine

User

<Hidden>

User

NeverEndless got ppl back ? :D

Wuu

User

When do we get the new core on the Arthas realm?
#Hype

<Hidden>

User

When do we get the new core on the Arthas realm?
#Hype

When more People Test the realm and help find issues so they can be resolved.

10man/25mans need tested 5 mans need testing .. this is hard to do when only 4 or so people are testing.

Lets get this CORE to Arthas.

townshend

User

And to think that custom items killed the server...

Alene

User

I dont get it... wtf r u testing? ... ur fixing quests/NPCs/random ****? for what reason ? .. remove stupid items from vote shop make NE "great" again ... it used to be fun doing ICC playing bgs events ... dunno what u did to make so much of us leave

<Hidden>

User

Exactly what is the active population?

<Hidden>

User

I dont get it... wtf r u testing? ... ur fixing quests/NPCs/random ****? for what reason ? .. remove stupid items from vote shop make NE "great" again ... it used to be fun doing ICC playing bgs events ... dunno what u did to make so much of us leave

Shut up *** spriest. If your mind doesn't get things other people are spending their time on, this does NOT mean that they're wrong.,
The staff and tester players are giving an important help to the server where also idiots like you (that were the first abusers when Ne was great and the first to abandon the ship when troubles came up) will freely play

Wayer

User

I would love to see NE great again, and people keep complaining that they want NE to be back to what it was, but if nobody is testing this **** out, it won't be great again.. so get out of your complaining chair and get to work! :D

hollow_sk

User

i'm too old for this ****

<Hidden>

User

Maybe 20-30 online on day

Alene

User

Shut up retarded spriest. If your mind doesn't get things other people are spending their time on, this does NOT mean that they're wrong.,
The staff and tester players are giving an important help to the server where also idiots like you (that were the first abusers when Ne was great and the first to abandon the ship when troubles came up) will freely play

Listen up ******, I was disco priest all the time went shadow on the end when they went from new CI system back to old so shut the **** up....

<Hidden>

User

Well i think it would be fun to come back to NE :D

<Hidden>

User

Is this new realm? What is wrong with Arthas realm? Our characters from Arthas will be deleted?

fhqwhgads

User

Is this new realm? What is wrong with Arthas realm? Our characters from Arthas will be deleted?

No, this is just the public test realm for the new core that's to be run on Arthas. Your characters will be fine.

<Hidden>

User

how bout getting some to log on and do a raid need 9 players Free 80 and geared to do some testing. I'm currently the only person on

Brickbreaker

User

Are there yet ppl on Arthas?

Muji

User

I'm the only 1 who still playing on arthas.
Fighting against mobs alone :P.
doing proff.... staffs... etc etc. more fun here
btw i miss u guys. tagging Kane, Oleg,Ramin,Ollie,Healdeal,Poogo,Terry,Jackie,Krujis,Smousy,Sagsibil,etc etc....
add comments ty <3

<Hidden>

User

You aint the only one playing..Login lets duel.. or do something else ?!?

You need to be logged in to reply.