Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Resolution
The Resolution

<Hidden>

User

This is so bloody unfair for people in Australia ,its like 4 am ffs and some of us have to go to work next day,not all are 13 year old kids hooked on playing WOW .

Please admin FOR ONCE reward all of us because we all bloody tried !

Not to be silly or anything, but how can it be 4 AM in Australia when it was 3 AM in Europe when this Final Showdown Event was hosted? I believe there is at least a 9 hour difference between EU and AU making your 'it was 4 AM claim' impossible, since it was probably around noon or close to noon when it was hosted.

The only people who might be able to say it was 'late' are EU Players, since for them 6 PM till 8 PM Server Time is actually 1 AM till 3 AM.

That's all.

Hargrim

User

@Misstopgear you are correct, the server time of 18:00-20:00 was 02:00-04:00 in S.A. which is 6-8hours behind Aus, making it 8am in the earliest parts and 10am in the latest parts

@Development Team thank you for clearing that up. I missed the part about Final Showdown exclusive rewards, but going back I have found mention of it, so I will say no more of it

<Hidden>

User

Well i liked this NEcon so hard,and i think its one of the best,but im so mad becouse ive got tabards on all my alt account except on main account...I think it should be send to every horde...Or atleast every horde who were online on and day of NEcon (10-13)...Im rly mad becouse of this...And disapointed :(

<Hidden>

User

hi Development Team if i get a shirt can i trade i't for [NECon 2013 Horde Tabard of Victory] from the dwarf trader in dalaran ?

<Hidden>

User

This is so bloody unfair for people in Australia ,its like 4 am ffs and some of us have to go to work next day,not all are 13 year old kids hooked on playing WOW .

Please admin FOR ONCE reward all of us because we all bloody tried !

Not to be silly or anything, but how can it be 4 AM in Australia when it was 3 AM in Europe when this Final Showdown Event was hosted? I believe there is at least a 9 hour difference between EU and AU making your 'it was 4 AM claim' impossible, since it was probably around noon or close to noon when it was hosted.

The only people who might be able to say it was 'late' are EU Players, since for them 6 PM till 8 PM Server Time is actually 1 AM till 3 AM.

That's all.

Misstopgear, Dresstokil is actually correct. I live in australia too and when Necon is on, its 1am and goes all the way through the whole night. So we do actually have to stay up the entire night to participate in the events.
BUT
THe final ceremony was on really late. So that was at least in the afternoon or late morning for us '10am -1pm' something around those times. So Mr Dresstokil you didn't have to stay up the whole night. I myself missed out but simply because i slept in ^_^

OVERALL it's just a tabard. No big deal. They'll probs have something similar another time later. Just be happy with the pride that you got, when Team Ysabel took us through glory defeating Blackswann's reign of terror thus united the community together as a whole, in other words the fun we had throughout this event is worth more than some tabard that would probably get replaced by a better one in the future.

<Hidden>

User

Can anyone tell me which warlock was one of the winners in the final battle

fantomaaa

User

i want and me :D

You need to be logged in to reply.