Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Deathwing Update
Deathwing Update

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Did you hear the news? Please check out Blackswann's post for an update regarding the Deathwing realm.

In addition, information on the progress of updates to the website is available in the Chatbox.

Are you ready, Neverendless?! ;)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Cant wait for the realm :D

<Hidden>

User

I dream about cata, I fantasize about cata, I'm having wet dreams about cata.

<Hidden>

User

fhqwhgads

User

<Hidden>

User

wow i love it its nice to be the new char and to lvl 85!!! i love u neverendless w00t cant belive it XD

<Hidden>

User

I can´t wait!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

This is.... pretty ****ing orgasmic xD I'm downloading Cata right now :O We just need the Wow.exe file from NE right?? ^.^

amazing

User

in what month that the new realm will change?

forcetti

User

I for one quit playing wow because of the cata expansion. Just couldnt get into the content. My concern is that between the 2 realms the populations will be low. With some moving over to Cata and others staying with LK. Will have to see but I dont see NE's population being high enough to support both realms. We will see

<Hidden>

User

Neverendless has always had one major advantage over other servers, regardless of population and that is quality.
The population will increase as a result of the opening Cata realm, it is what many people have been waiting for, so i doubt there will be a problem with supporting both realms with enough population.
However i do have a question, seeing as how i read somewhere that there are absolutely no character transfers due to it being a non-custom realm.
If my character has no customs whatsoever is there any chance in the future i may be able to transfer it if i've never had any custom items on it?
And if not will the Arthas realm eventually move to cata?
P.S
If these questions have already been answered somewhere please forgive me for asking them again but i've been away for a few weeks and i am not entirely up to date with the news.

<Hidden>

User

NICE time to lv a 85 worgen tankdruid :)and run some dragon soul :)))

<Hidden>

User

how many realms can i change 2 in deathwing

:)

Norasticus

User

Hey, a quick question. Is warpNPC gonna be in the new realm, or are you getting rid of him?

<Hidden>

User

what can i download cata now?

<Hidden>

User

This is.... pretty ****ing orgasmic xD I'm downloading Cata right now :O We just need the Wow.exe file from NE right?? ^.^

do u download it?

<Hidden>

User

can u play it right now?

<Hidden>

User

Do we need to make new character for Deathwing realm or can we use those existing on Arthas realm ?

<Hidden>

User

Starting fresh, meaning new characters.... starting from lvl 1.... on x5.

<Hidden>

User

so slow download :'(

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.