Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Penance Vendor
Penance Vendor

<Hidden>

User

As it has been announced in-game, Delinquent Sephiroth will only be around until July 29th. To be able to spend your penance tickets, you will need to submit an in-game ticket to the GameMasters and ask them to summon you to the Vendor.

After the 29th, the Vendor and the Tickets will be removed! Spend them while you still can!

<Hidden>

User

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun <3

<Hidden>

User

Why don't you put them in main Cities like it was untill 29th? cause tickets takes years to answer!

Jem

User

Putting in a ticket could have been avoided if players had used the vendor in the almost 3 weeks it was in the main cites. Besides tickets dont take years as they are usually answered within 1 hr.

<Hidden>

User

I have no tickets why ?

<Hidden>

User

I have no tickets why ?

maybe u used them lol

<Hidden>

User

I have no tickets why ?

maybe u used them lol

lol Im not

DevSa

User

might be you was not online during that Acciedent (Database Lost)

<Hidden>

User

Thanks for the Penance Tickets. I am building the best Prot Warrior Tank. Just finished 80 lvl and already have 3.6k Gs.

<Hidden>

User

I have no Tickets GM's WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Please

<Hidden>

User

tuulaihvv, read above ^ they said if your character was made before the crash then you would receive the tickets simple as that and you cant get the tickets if you made your character after. I know it sucks lol

<Hidden>

User

not every body actually received tickets, you had to be online when the server crashed or what ever to of received them. personaly i rthink its extreemly unfair to the people who didnt get them because now loads of poeple are alot better than they used to be and the people who didnt get them still have to work for even longer and harder to be as good as every 1 else -_-

but i guess its happned now and i cant do anything about it so we have just goto put up with it ^^

<Hidden>

User

Yes all ppl got the tickets and got good gear . I have not any ticket . Any gm can help us ?

<Hidden>

User

Penance ticket me PLS

<Hidden>

User

Yeah please check the records we havent get any tickets !

nufcrule3

User

My char was made in 2009 and i didnt get any tickets

<Hidden>

User

Yes my char too (not this one )

churanseth

User

Yes mine too......................2 years before i made this character.

<Hidden>

User

I made mine At 2009 and i also didnt recive any tickets! Also they delete my Dk 80 tank .. and cant refund it .. so yes , its not fair !

<Hidden>

User

Penance Ticket me PLEASE T.T

Jem

User

All the qualified players have received their penance tickets on June 24th. I am sorry for the frustration and inconvience of not having received any tickets but your characters must not have matched the required qualifications.

You needed to not only have made your character before a certain date you need to have logged into it during a certain period. If you had not done that then you didnt get the tickets.

Please stop asking for the tickets.

<Hidden>

User

I have Tickets but i late change. Vendors not here. Can you GMs sumon me to special lands or anywhere and change my tickets?

<Hidden>

User

@ jem i agree with you.. so guys pls stop for asking for that tickets me too have not receive tickets for some of my toons...but everyday im playing them...NE staff made their decision to give tickets to those qualifieds and one more thing before throwing some comments here read the article first. right Mgldaichin?

jesmick

User

Jem

User

The GMs will be porting you to the Penance vendor until July 29th. After this time the penance tickets and vendor will be removed from the server.

So put in your in-game ticket to a GM to get your port before then.

<Hidden>

User

How long was the time period to have played in to get the tickets?? I created my account mid 2010 and last played april-may 2011. i didnt get the tickets but my brother did(even he played in the same criteria as mine)

<Hidden>

User

Been there Done That!

<Hidden>

User

Ya guys they did it to help us so don't be ungrateful plox. <3 Shalah

<Hidden>

User

my thngs is stolen and i wanth them back and i cant find game master

evilbail

User

Great i already spent it all :(

Btw my lock ( vynllian ) has no penance tickets...

You need to be logged in to reply.