Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points Awarded! - April 7, 2011
Vote Points Awarded! - April 7, 2011

<Hidden>

Hello Neverendless!

Everyone has received points for the first time with the new Voting system! Thus far, we are able to monitor voting levels, reward according to proper voting, and benefit from it as an entire community! Remember, this is a tool to promote the community and make us known!

However, for your participation in it, we have awarded you Vote Points to spend as you like in the new Vote Shop! There are many things you can get, including some special promotions! Feel free to spend them or save up for that special something later on.

Keep in mind that the overall level of the Vote system has been reduced, making Vote Points more valuable. You receive points based on how much you have voted, so vote as much as you can! When we rise higher in rank, you can get multiple points per vote you make!

Voting has been low, but let's pick it up on all three sites! ArenaTop100, GamingSites200, and XtremeTop100 still needs your support, so continue voting on all 3 sites and get your friends and guilds to vote! The more votes, the more points! If we get in the top 10, even more points! The higher we go, the more we get!

Here are some of the promotions available during the month of April:

[Ashes of Al'ar] - 15 VP
[Blade of the Unbroken Covenant] - 16 VP
[Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot] - 5 VP
[Brewfest Pony Keg] - 5 VP
[Heavy Murloc Egg] - 13 VP
[Mortalis] - 16 VP
[Burnished Quel'Serrar] - 13 VP
[Reins of the Spectral Tiger] - 10 VP
[Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger] - 15 VP
[Turkey Shooter] - 2 VP

And by special request by our players, we have added some other items by random selection:

[Celestial Steed] - 55 VP
[Scale of Fates] - 12 VP
[Justicebringer] - 22 VP
[Justicebringer] - 28 VP

You can see how much you have voted on the vote page below each vote site image (above the cooldown timer). Voting properly means filling out both Captcha codes for each site; each vote counts!

Take a look through the Vote Shop today and have some fun! We will see you again next week!

Vote strong, Neverendless; vote strong!

~ Crescendo

Elune

User

How do we determine the number of vps we have? I have searched aorund on the page but was unable to locate the count, so i thought maybe i get for the number of times i voted, which was 16 (6x4x6). But when I attempted to purchase the sword for 16 vps above, but it stated I did not have enough points.

<Hidden>

User

You don't get 1vp per site anymore, they have changed it so you get points for how many times you vote and how far we get up on the topsites.

Elune

User

yea, thats what i was figuring, but i cant find the amount of vps i have :(

<Hidden>

User

View your Account Page. It shows any VPs, Chips and Custom Item Tokens you have. Also, VPs are determined by both how often you vote and how our rankings on the vote sites (basically how often everyone else votes) and those vote do not equal 1 point per 1 vote.

<Hidden>

User

You can also see how many VP you have in the drop-down menu on the right side. :)

<Hidden>

User

im kind of angry that i should have gotten more than 20 because i got 27 about in there but oh well... gotta just wait a whole week to get my new helmet QQ

Elune

User

ah ok cool thx :) got 11 points short by 5 lol... oh well..guess i'll get weapon next week :)

evilbail

User

thanks! .....can you guys please change the vote system, its a lot easier that way

<Hidden>

User

Now I understand why I voted 21 times and I received 14 vote points...

<Hidden>

User

Can someone tell me what the little gold en shield and number below your level is for? Is it achievement points?

spearhead

User

I voted 3x2x3 i.e 8 times and u got 8 votes... I personally really like the system.. well done guys.. u need to knw 1 thing will we get bonus VP at the end of month for voting regulary???

marcosumayaotoo

User

Not complaining per se, but seeing how some of the reactions have been going, I'm not sure if factoring in ranking to determine the number of vote points is encouraging people to vote more often, since it tends to result in less points per vote. Seems like it might even have the opposite effect. I'm personally quite discouraged myself, seeing as how I could have gotten Blade of the Unbroken Covenant for one of my alts, but got awarded roughly half the amount of vote points I was expecting. I suppose I'll give it another week.

marcosumayaotoo

User

Well, that was an unpleasant surprise. The Titansteel Bars I was planning to buy jumped from 2 to 6 points each. In the old system, I could get away with buying one a day. Now it seems like I can only get 1 or 2 a week. This isn't very fun. What caused the changes?

<Hidden>

User

I agree with Schnuppie, ranking system won't improve vote numbers for two simple reasons. First, we can't reach high ranks, for example in the Xtreme Top 100, so easily because we're just few, or do you think that deletin the players counter from the website homepage made us forget that we're just 1000-1500 players? How can we challenge community with 3, 4 times our players number? Second, why a full Wrathful geared player should vote, or bettere for what? Not for the weapons, not for the armor pieces, but maybe only for the trinkets. But considerin the 226 level stuff in the VS, it's better doin ICC to get the trinkets (in VS there aren't even all ToC trinkets, heroic or normal). And spammin "VOTE NOW" everywhere, even in ingame annoucements, won't help: remember that a high amount of players are children, and what happen if you keep sayin to a child "DO IT, DO IT!"? He won't do it at all. What the exit from this? Make him wanna vote himself. How to do this? More interestin stuff for endgame geared players in VS but most of all, a new server core to fix all the quest/class/zone issues. Quality, not the number of "VOTE NOW!" spammed is the key to keep alive NE

Forglory

User

omfg i thought the votes are multiple by 2 XD!!
i went down from arround 70 vote points to 16 vote points in the week XD!
there are only 3 votes, please staff make them multiply by 2, this takes to long:((
Greeetzz

Forglory

User

sorry staff forget my comment the items are less vote points now i didnt even check yet XD

Forglory

User

noo i staying with my first comment its to little vote points.

<Hidden>

User

Just as I get my vote points, they get rid of glyphs from the vote shop... .___.

<Hidden>

User

you have a problem in waiting time in the "Top 100 Arena", you have to w8 24H to vote again

but the rest, is ok..

<Hidden>

User

Well I don't dislike it but i don't like it either at this point im ignoring the points and just voting for the sake of voting cause its way to depressing to watch the slow progress, I got 15 points and it seems to bee about 1 or 2 points short of anything that can be considered useful stuff and now i gotta wait a week after i already waited a week so 2 weeks where i get absolutely nothing from the vote system add to that the fact that i have to enter an extra capatcha that i see as completely unnecessary as it in no way makes sure that people will enter the second capatcha since the sites still don't tell u weather they filled that one out.

To summarize I like the idea of the points varying based on our ranking cause it makes seance, The extra captcha does not I get that its meant to prevent auto clickers etc but those have to be in the minority and people who are that lazy are still not gonna fill out the second captcha so it helps nothing.
I like the new layout of the vote system and the site in general everything looks good and more refined but i find my interest waning since all i can do with the vote shop for another week at least is look at it.
I suggest renormalization of the system to give the same number of points per week but give them on a daily basis until that happens im gonna try very hard to stay interested in the vote shop but but i have doubts that ill succeed in that endeavor

<Hidden>

User

hey guys, in the month of april the vote points were multiplied by 2 right? i saw it on the forum so does this mean i only earned 9 becouse i have 18 now

<Hidden>

User

btw ashes of al'ar is 4 vote points lol but i still like the site^.^

<Hidden>

User

nevermind, it has been set back to 15

<Hidden>

User

didnt staff promise to 2x the points for each flush during the first month - April as a promotion reward? guess not? we were lied to?

<Hidden>

User

first month was 2X the vote points right?
i'm disappointed about this. it looked so great. the side looks awesome and the vote system looks good. but telling the members things that are not happening is just sad. lot of people lost votepoints or had to spend it on things they dont realy need or were trying to collect enough for an expensive item can start over again. i hope this will be fixed soon.

thankyou!

<Hidden>

User

getting 16 is ok, but less than that it would mean we need more than 2 weeks for 1 piece of relentless, wich would suck bigtime

<Hidden>

User

dang, thought i got around 20 votes through, was aching to get that 16 point item only to find out i only have 15, now i need to wait a whole week just because i lack that darn point. sheesh.

TheChaosone

User

Personaly, i don't like the new system. It is okay to give vote points at end of week but look this.
1st: I vote for 1st and 3rd page like 10 times for each and 2nd like 5 times. it was supposted to be at least 25 vp and i got 15?
2nd. What really useful i can get for 15 vp? I already have 310% mount , rele gear.
3rd. The problem is i need to wait at least two more weeks to get one Relentless weapon for only one characther. So like in month of voting i'll be able to buy max 2 or 3 useful items.
4th. Where did double points ended??? U guys promised double points this month?

Glupszy

User

Why are the glyphs removed how can I get the glyph of ice barrier now -.-
Get the glyphs back !

You need to be logged in to reply.